Lies, lies, everywhere there's lies..............

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    It's getting so you can't trust anything or anybody anymore not that it is anything new but it seems to be worse and worse and worse especially on the internet.
    It's become extremely rare to find someone that you can depend on and trust.
    Just be extremely doubtful and careful with anything or anyone you come into contact with.
    It's a shame but that's just the way it is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's getting so you can't trust anything or anybody anymore not that it is anything new but it seems to be worse and worse and worse especially on the internet.
    Just be extremely doubtful and careful with anything or anyone you come into contact with.
    Was there something in particular that happened recently that lead you to this conclusion?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Even "Our" side is doing it. WIBC. Listened to them most of the day. Kendall and Kacey started with the Biden invisible chair story. While they were discussing it they found it was a clever edit, and if you look at the whole video there really was a chair there. So they let it go.

But Tony Katz ran with the story as originally spun, as well as Hammer and Nigel. Even though a colleague already debunked the story hours earlier.

I dont like the guy but damn, be truthful. (he probably did :poop: his pant instead)

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Yep, and people underestimate its corrosive effect on the fabric of society at all levels.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
    :shady:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We live in a time that lies become truth and truth becomes lies…

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wow, not criticizing you. Just kind of feel sorry for you feeling that way.
    Oh don’t feel sorry for me, I’ve been everywhere and done pretty much everything I ever wanted to do, and I have a blast at the house. I just have no desire to get out and mingle anymore. We go to French Lick and stay at the big hotel a few times a year and that’s pretty much all I need.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hear ya. Heck, I won’t even tell my kids my financial status. I am worried they would find ways to try to get in my pocket.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even "Our" side is doing it. WIBC. Listened to them most of the day. Kendall and Kacey started with the Biden invisible chair story. While they were discussing it they found it was a clever edit, and if you look at the whole video there really was a chair there. So they let it go.

But Tony Katz ran with the story as originally spun, as well as Hammer and Nigel. Even though a colleague already debunked the story hours earlier.

I dont like the guy but damn, be truthful. (he probably did :poop: his pant instead)

I never got the idea there was no chair until today. All I got from it yesterday was he is an ignorant disrespectful low life.

Then today I saw a little spin attempt to explain why he forgot what he was doing and got stuck in mid sit, no chair.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Oh don’t feel sorry for me, I’ve been everywhere and done pretty much everything I ever wanted to do, and I have a blast at the house. I just have no desire to get out and mingle anymore. We go to French Lick and stay at the big hotel a few times a year and that’s pretty much all I need.
    Good for you littletommy! And French Lick is awesome.

Top Bottom