• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I am not a big NBA fan but i would love to see them stuff it in King James' face, i just dont like him.. i think is a sellout...unfortunately I dont think the NBA want the Pacers in the finals, so they probably wont be...its not good for ratings...

What you said about Lebron may be true but this guy is absolutely incredible as a basketball player. There is no one in the league who is even close to his level.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I think he was apologizing maybe more for the "homo" statement than anything....I agree! This team has gotten no respect by the national media or even most of the fans here in Indiana or the Indy area most of the season. Hibbert is a best and it's insane that he finished 10th in the Defensive Player of The Year voting. This isn't the Thug Pacers of the Artest,O'Neil,Tinsley and Stephen Jackson days, these are a bunch of players that have been drafted,signed and traded for that is one of the hardest working bunches in the NBA. Hibbert is the best big man in the league and George is a super star in the making. Regardless of what happens in Miami Monday night this team is going to be a force to recon with for several more years!

P.S.: RE SIGN David West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you. They've been dis'd long enough. Coach Vogel too. I really like these guys. I was able to go to 4 games this season, and one was second round game against the Knicks!

Resigning D West needs to be a priority. I would love to see these guys together for several more years. And hopefully they dont lose Assistant coach Brian Shaw.

Here is to a great game 7 tonight! GO PACERS!!!!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Great season Pacers! Re sign David West,working on limiting turnovers and get some quality bench players and next year we take down the Heat finally! Go Spurs!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The spurs are not going to beat the Heat

Not if the officiating goes the same for them. Way to many imaginary fouls to keep the heat in the mix. Way to many crap non calls (on both sides but leaning towards Miami) and Wade should have sat the rest of the series out on the bench. They want the big market teams in the finals.....JMHO

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    If the MIAMI HEAT beat the spurs, every pacer fan will be thinking of the first play-off game the HEAT & pacers played, when LeBRON JAMES scored with 2 seconds left to W I N the game

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'll be rooting for the Spurs, but they are too old and don't have LJ.

I don't like what he did to the Cavs and will probably always root against him, but damn it that guy knows how to quarterback a basketball team.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom