Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    FJB-IDontAlways-LetsGoBrandon.jpg

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I was at the colts game Sunday on October 17th and there was a small prop plane flying circles around Lucas oil Stadium flying a banner around the stadium that said "Let's Go Brandon". I thought it was hilarious.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I think the feds need ammo more than companies need to sell it to them.
    Or, after the domestic manufacturers are DQd, Hunter will buy it from the ChiComs for a 10% kickback to “Big Guy Brandon”.

Whether there will be any propellant in the ChiCom cartridges is a good question.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'm conflicted because sure less ammo supplied to the gov't seems like a good thing but realistically the gov't is also likely the single largest customer for many ammo manufacturers so losing that business might put them out of business and that hurts us all. And then the gov't can afford to just go into business for itself making its own ammo without the need to turn a profit.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm conflicted because sure less ammo supplied to the gov't seems like a good thing but realistically the gov't is also likely the single largest customer for many ammo manufacturers so losing that business might put them out of business and that hurts us all. And then the gov't can afford to just go into business for itself making its own ammo without the need to turn a profit.

It used to do just that, Lake City was one of them…

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    :tinfoil:
    Tin foil hat time!
    The dems are behind all the "FJB" and "let's go brandon" messaging so that when they 25th poor old senile joe and put ol' kamaltoe into office there will be a collective sigh of relief!
    What do ya think about that?
    Hmmmmm????

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :tinfoil:
    Tin foil hat time!
    The dems are behind all the "FJB" and "let's go brandon" messaging so that when they 25th poor old senile joe and put ol' kamaltoe into office there will be a collective sigh of relief!
    What do ya think about that?
    Hmmmmm????
    PM me your phone number. Because when I wake up in a cold sweat from the nightmares I'm gonna have tonight I'm calling YOU! :lmfao:

Top Bottom