LEO on tape doesn't care to break the law!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Maybe if we got some things changed... oh maybe make their "infringements" actual criminal cases and make them face jail time perhaps.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    This is why one should get to know their Sheriff, Police Chief and Prosecutor...

Usually a call to the right one will cure an individuals bravado fairly quickly...

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    At one point he says "my number one job is to make sure I go home at night". Now, I'm not a LEO nor do i pretend to know things I haven't been trained on, but its their number one job to uphold the law and protect the citizens?

I would love to know where this took place.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This cop seems to think his right to live and defend himself superceeds this citizen's.

More citizens die each year than cops, so don't give me the crap about "going home".

We have every right to want the same thing.

CPE1704TKS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    How can we follow this story? Where did this take place? I cannot see how this kind of "discussion" wins the hearts and minds of the public...

The title of the video says Warren (Detroit suburb) and you hear the officer mention carrying 2 guns when he goes into Detroit so it's Michigan.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    :dunno: What are you talking about? The complainant? His CCW says he can carry concealed or openly and that is his choice. What do you not get about that or am I missing something?

I was talking about the cop. His argument that this guy cant open carry, but he can regardless of being in uniform or not, being able to carry 1,2, or 6 guns, and when he said "if someone just came up and grabbed your gun" after his cop buddy just finished doing that is just ridiculous. -5,000,000 for whoever these guys are.

Top Bottom