• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    5 years ago I bought a bunch of reloading components and have never used any of it. . Can ship the dies but not anything else because its far to heavy to be cost effective. $5 shipping on the dies, but prefer to sell them with other stuff. If you need more info or prices are way off let me know. This is not my area of expertise by any means.

1) Lee 50th Anniversary Reloading Kit. - $100 SOLD
    Link to details on Amazon, where it is $140. Can be found for $120 elsewhere. This box has been opened but not even unpacked much less used. Includes:
    At the heart of the Lee Precision Anniversary Challenger II Kit is the Challenger Press, a strong O-frame press with a larger-than-average opening angled at 30° for maximum hand clearance. Compound leverage easily performs full-length sizing on even the largest magnum cases. There’s a built-in, easy-to-empty primer catcher. Complete powder-handling system, including the precise Perfect Powder Measure. Case preparation tools include a cutter and lock stud to trim cases, an inside/outside case mouth chamber tool, primer pocket cleaner, and a tube of premium sizing lube. You also get one Breech Lock Quick Change Bushing. This bushing makes changing dies a snap and accomplish the task in seconds. Once mounted on your die, you'll never have to adjust the die again unless you want to. It saves time, eliminates guesswork and ensures the consistency of your reloaded product. You spend less time fiddling and more time cranking out rounds. To use the case cutter and lock stud a specific shell holder and case length gauge is needed for each caliber to be

2) Lee Carbide .40 S&W die set. Unused. $15
    3) Lee RGB 5.56 die set. Unused. $30 SOLD
    4) RCBS Universal loading tray. Unused. $5 SOLD
    5) Berry Plated Bullets, 500 Ct. I can't remember if these are 155gr or 180gr, but they are the Flat Point. $45

Military lake city once fired 308 casings. I haven't counted or weighed them but it is a Large Priority flat rate box full. Weighs just about a ton. $40 (500 pieces on brass bomber is 85 bucks. If you want to count this seriously, feel free.)

I also have something like[STRIKE] 2,000 once fired 5.56 [/STRIKE]and maybe 500 once fired 7.62x51 casings laying around, as well as probably 1/4 those amounts of those calibers that I had sent off to be "cleaned, resized, deprimed, swaged and trimmed." I'm not willing to count it all so I'm going to find out a scale and post by weight ASAP. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom