• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks to me this is an extension from when "Schmucky" Schumer whipped the pro-abortion choice group into a frenzy gathered for a rally outside the Supreme Court when he threatened SCOTUS justices that they would "release the whirlwind and pay the price" if they ever messed with Roe v. Wade. Which was basically an attempt to intimidate also.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If justices didnt have security protection details already, Its probably time. Its not much of a stretch for one of these murder zealots to try to perform a super duper late term abortion on Alito or others for daring to take away their "rights".

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Stand by for CNN to say this is the start of the repeal of the 19th. Amendment, denial of property rights for women, and denial of citizenship for women. This will be followed by women not being allowed to appear in public without an adult male relative being present.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Stand by for CNN to say this is the start of the repeal of the 19th. Amendment, denial of property rights for women, and denial of citizenship for women. This will be followed by women not being allowed to appear in public without an adult male relative being present.
    Oh yeah. Somebody just spouted that off on my next door app. Good grief. Surprised they haven’t also said that they’ll be bringing back slavery too.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Give them time. This will for sure be racist too.
    If anyone is racist, its them. They are pushing for allowing black babies to be killed. Look at the stats. More black women get abortions than anyone else. And Im sure brown ladies do too. So I guess black lives only matter once they are out of the womb.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Abortion will still be 100% legal. This will just allow states to choose. They are screeching this much over state's choice.
    Yup. Woman who want to murder their baby will just travel to a nearby state. Its stops nothing, prevents nothing. Until its outlawed nothing really changes. 62 million murdered. The Left will be using tax dollars to bus or fly future murderers to states to have it done. Such a inconvenience for these poor murderers.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    States rights: yup, I've already been called a Confederate for using the term states rights. As has already been stated, all this ruling will do is return the decision to states to decide. That's what liberals hate, the freedom for states to choose, so they trot out arguments about slavery and segregation as evidence of the ills of states rights.

As for Schumer wanting to codify abortion law, my opinion is that's what should have happened in the first place. I'm not for abortion but it was never the Court's prerogative to create laws. The same goes for same sex marriage. I support same sex marriage but in both of these matters it was the Legislative branch job to decide what America is for or against and write laws to that effect. Instead, the Legislative branch is too concerned about spending the Treasury and getting reelected so that they abdicated legislation to the Judicial branch who's job it is to INTERPRET laws and determine constitutionality, not invent new laws or new rights to fit the social discourse of the era. Yet that's where we've been for apparently at least 50 years. And now just like with executive orders, if one court can giveth rights then another court can taketh away. It's time we made our elected representatives in DC do their actual jobs instead of just wasting our money. Let the court decide if the law passes muster but not force the court to surrogate for the legislature.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    States rights: yup, I've already been called a Confederate for using the term states rights. As has already been stated, all this ruling will do is return the decision to states to decide. That's what liberals hate, the freedom for states to choose, so they trot out arguments about slavery and segregation as evidence of the ills of states rights.

As for Schumer wanting to codify abortion law, my opinion is that's what should have happened in the first place. I'm not for abortion but it was never the Court's prerogative to create laws. The same goes for same sex marriage. I support same sex marriage but in both of these matters it was the Legislative branch job to decide what America is for or against and write laws to that effect. Instead, the Legislative branch is too concerned about spending the Treasury and getting reelected so that they abdicated legislation to the Judicial branch who's job it is to INTERPRET laws and determine constitutionality, not invent new laws or new rights to fit the social discourse of the era. Yet that's where we've been for apparently at least 50 years. And now just like with executive orders, if one court can giveth rights then another court can taketh away. It's time we made our elected representatives in DC do their actual jobs instead of just wasting our money. Let the court decide if the law passes muster but not force the court to surrogate for the legislature.
    Does the federal government possess the authority to prevent states from enacting laws to ban abortion? I'm not sure. But it's pretty certain in my reading that the courts made up a law out of thin air.

Top Bottom