• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    I'm heading over there first thing this morning. See if there's anything I can't live without. I'm taking a RTF2 17 and a G35 if anyone's in the market.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Picked up a couple of boxes of .22 for my accuracy test, some kind of Delrin block thingee for my AR, and an extra mag for my MKII.

I saw lot's of pieces for my AR build basically at online prices, but I'm in no hurry so I didn't buy anything. I will wait for online sales and if none materialize I know I can hit the show to buy what I need.

I was also able to try out single stage and 2-stage triggers for my AR and decided that the RRA National Match 2-stage will be just fine for me!

Light traffic in the show this morning right at 9 and I was overall happy.

It still in interesting though how these sellers may be passionate about firearms, but don't have much business acumen concerning customer service and sales.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Went yesterday with a buddy and picked up some more Pmags and a sight tool for my AR. We got there a little after noon and there wasn't a whole lot of people there at that time. Finding a parking spot with the Bob Rohrman tent sale going on was a bit a joke. Unless I missed a parking section somewhere then there were not very many spots to even park for the Gun Show.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Went yesterday with a buddy and picked up some more Pmags and a sight tool for my AR. We got there a little after noon and there wasn't a whole lot of people there at that time. Finding a parking spot with the Bob Rohrman tent sale going on was a bit a joke. Unless I missed a parking section somewhere then there were not very many spots to even park for the Gun Show.

Yes Bob Rohrman had all the spots taken with his cars for sale. :noway:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Ruger pistol

I'll be at Linden Tuesday or Wednsday to do some more testing with my Savage rifle;

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/229529-new_savage_mkii_fv_sr.html

I'm willing to share some of the mentioned ammo with you to test. And I will bring my MKII;

DII_4906w.jpg

:ingo:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'll be at Linden Tuesday or Wednsday to do some more testing with my Savage rifle;

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/229529-new_savage_mkii_fv_sr.html

I'm willing to share some of the mentioned ammo with you to test. And I will bring my MKII;

:ingo:

I would like to meet you there, but this Monday-Tuesday I have a customer visiting me and I don't get out of work until 5 or so on Wednesday which means I couldn't make it there until 5:30 or however long it takes me to get there from C'Ville.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Traded thr M&P and airweight. Picked up a brand new Sig Nightmare Carry. I couldnt be happier!!!

Miketodd...was it me?! I was dressed in a blue t-shirt with a white button down shirt, jeans...had my 1911 in a Blackhawk Serpa holster...OC'd the entire day startign with breakfast at Subway over by Rural King with some friends and then we all went over to the show...

if it was me, next time we run into each other, introduce yourself!

GONZO!!!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I would like to meet you there, but this Monday-Tuesday I have a customer visiting me and I don't get out of work until 5 or so on Wednesday which means I couldn't make it there until 5:30 or however long it takes me to get there from C'Ville.

I plan on going tomorrow, did some scope swapping. ;) Need to re-zero. It'll be 5:30 or 6 before I get there.

Top Bottom