• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, basically your telling me to stop asking you questions about knives, and just go directly to, Brad?

No, I'm saying I'm an addict and I can't stay out of contact with my push. . . er . . . dealer for too long.

I will gladly continue to answer your questions as I am able!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    7cWYkIth.jpg

1 of 10 Carbon fiber Microtech whaleshark with the apocalyptic finish.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Finally got my Headhunter Blades RAT Knife, and it didn't disappoint:

Sayoc group shot:

And a group pic with the rest of the recent IWB fixed blades I've picked up in Tracker Dan or Blade Rigs sheaths:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New launch 2 bought from Brad's knives. Really diggin' this and will most likely buy the other two in the series.
    Oh yeah if you read this Brad I fixed my brake leak and am not dead. :):

Launch21_zpsfc3ec5rm.jpg

Launch22_zpshfa5cndn.jpg

Keep it lubed. It's not a fan of too much pocket lint... just an FYI.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Keep it lubed. It's not a fan of too much pocket lint... just an FYI.

It's not going to be a daily carry knife I love my composite leek to much even though it's a blem. :D

That being said I did lube the pivot point and it's rather ridiculous how fast it opens now, I really do wish the handle was made of steel or something a bit heavier than aluminum.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks! I would like to get some Micarta handles or something for it in the future. I've seen plenty of people stripping the coating, but I don't think I want to go that far

The micarta grips are a wise move. I have the Camillus version of the micarta grips on my BK-7 and it's a lot easier for me to hold and use.

If your hands are big, you can do some good things with the existing grip. You can texture it, or add a wrap like you would on a tennis racket.

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    The micarta grips are a wise move. I have the Camillus version of the micarta grips on my BK-7 and it's a lot easier for me to hold and use.

If your hands are big, you can do some good things with the existing grip. You can texture it, or add a wrap like you would on a tennis racket.

Ideally, I'd like to get it duracoated but I'll probably just stick with the Micarta for now

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Just got my PM2 not too long ago. As you can see, I've already put the blade through a few workouts. Can't believe it took me this long to find this knife. It's the perfect EDC for me. I've went through SO many before finding this.

I really put off getting this because on paper, I hated it. I didn't like the idea of nested liners. I didn't like the idea of the compression lock because I was used to liner locks and frame locks. I also hated how small the cutting edge was compared to the handle, and the choil just looked out of place and too small.

But holy crap, after finally breaking down and getting one to try, I get it now. It's just phenomenal for an EDC folder (for me). The ergonomics are great, the blade is plenty and I don't wish for more like I thought I would, the lock is awesome, and it just does everything really really well.

Wish I would have got this before slogging through so many other knives trying to find this one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I really put off getting this because on paper, I hated it. I didn't like the idea of nested liners. I didn't like the idea of the compression lock because I was used to liner locks and frame locks. I also hated how small the cutting edge was compared to the handle, and the choil just looked out of place and too small.

But holy crap, after finally breaking down and getting one to try, I get it now. It's just phenomenal for an EDC folder (for me). The ergonomics are great, the blade is plenty and I don't wish for more like I thought I would, the lock is awesome, and it just does everything really really well.

I had a very similar epiphany. No interest in it until I handled one at Brad's table in Kokomo. Now it's on my person all the time. Very useful tool!

Top Bottom