Strider SMF w/ G-10 Flag Handle & S110V Blade

Strider%20SMF_zpsq8iavoxf.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I just watched the video on this blade and decided I wanted one. Then I looked it up...

It's a pricey blade, even for a Winkler. But I fell in love the first time I held one, and it hasn't left my belt since I got it. The Winkler stuff is kind of like crack though, I'm constantly looking for my next fix.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's a recycled rubber, horse mat material. Super grippy.

Like a competitive chopper. What I have seen is usally more monotone. Cant see the fibers.

I like ZT. They have kinda lost me a little with all there new stuff and new higher priced less machined knives. But I do digress, oh how they attack a steak.

rcFK13

Last edited:

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Like a competitive chopper. What I have seen is usally more monotone. Cant see the fibers.

I like ZT. They have kinda lost me a little with all there new stuff and new higher priced less machined knives. But I do digress, oh how they attack a steak.

rcFK13

My stomach is growling like crazy now thanks, where you eating? I bet that 801 destroyed that steak.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

rcFK13

My Winkler Dynamis also has the horse stall handles, and they're like you said, more uniform looking. I think it's because the handles are flatter though, and less carved out. I love the material though, sticks to your hand like it's glued to it. It's got to be pretty damn tough material too, when you consider it's designed for 1000 pounds on 4 sharp hoofs to walking around on it day in and day out.

Top Bottom