revolver2010.jpg

revolver2012.jpg

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I had nothing to do this afternoon. Digging around I found an old hatchet head. Rusted up, broken handle, edge was as square as the spine of my knife, the hammer pommel was all chipped up.
    With a little bit of elbow grease I rebeveled the edge, sharpened it (shaving sharp), a new handle, and squaring up the pommel I have this now:
    0527001858.jpg

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    Best looking sebenza I've ever seen!!

damn stony you got some killer stuff and i agree, i love the look of the scales on that sebenza, lol make my normal one look like junk lol

Thanks guys. I'm just hopelessly addicted to knives. I sent the Sebenza to a guy I know for the sculpting and annodizing. It turned out great, actuallt to good now I want to send my large to him.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I have one I made on my little coal fired forge, it's a brake drum fire bowl with a forge blower. The steel you can probably see what it was, rebar, very hard to my surprise. I had it Rockwell tested at work and it averaged 58rc. Should hold a edge well! Not the prettiest thing but I like it, I havnt seen any like this.
    b42fca50.jpg

This on I just picked up last week in Arkansas on Petit Jean Mt. State park. It's made in Arkansas, it's not finished real well but for $22 dollars, you can't beat it! Made in the U.S.A.!!!
    327e22e1.jpg

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thanks cubby! I want to make a few more, if I ever get time, I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way. To much work time and not enough play time!
    a1f69a2b.jpg

Top Bottom