• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    My first thought was this: What if a fight broke out (which is what the WBC wants...)?

The resulting lawsuits would be an epic win no matter the outcome!

I guess I AM the eternal optimist! :D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The best outcome involving these two groups is that they would kill each other and we would be free of both by their own hands so no innocent person could be held accountable. I dont support either group, i think they are both nuts.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    So even the KKK thinks your doing something wrong and you still keep pushing on with your blind faith against those that granted you your rights to do so. Wow it is times like these I really wish stupidity hurt.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    KKK vs WBC

king_kong_vs_godzilla.jpg

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It reminds me of the Iran-Iraq War, I was conflicted on who to root for to destroy the other. Good luck to both in that regard.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    If you find yourself in agreement with the KKK over free speech issues, you may want to reassess your position.

They were there because they were objecting to what they had to say not that they were saying it
    CNN said:
    They said they were there to object to the Westboro Baptist Church's anti-troop message.

I also found this extremely ironic and laughable
    CNN said:
    "It's the soldier that fought and died and gave them that right to free speech," said Dennis LaBonte, the self-described "Imperial Wizard" of the KKK group that he said he formed several years ago.

"That's fine," said Abigail Phelps, the daughter of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps. "They have no moral authority on anything.

Because if anyone thinks that the Westboronites are a moral compass for anything I might just vote for Obama to **** them off. Oh and also this gem
    CNN said:
    Phelps said her trio was there to tell people they should not "idolize" the dead, especially those who died for an "unrighteous cause."

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Did they even need to say they were KKK why not just counter protesting. Either way those wbc people **** me off! :xmad:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Where is Nordic Heathen Vinlander when we need him? He is probably boasting to all of his two friends at the local gathering:D

In reality, these are two pathetic groups of people that do nothing but bring shame to anyone associated with them.

Top Bottom