• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm thinking even the Pro Carry ll will have you thinking about wearing a belt.
    I wear a belt so I'm guessing now but I'm saying paddle holster. Raven makes an excellent Kydex I like real well

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Raptor you will need a belt. Trust me buy a belt. Not a WalMart work belt but a gun belt. Galco, Belt Man, DalTach force Bull or bio belt.

holsters I like Comp-Tac, Milt Sparks or Mitch Rosen. Don Hume is functional budget leather. Galco should be OK.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    SharkTac at the 1500 is hands down the best holster maker there. Brandon the guy who runs the operation is awesome he will take really good care of you. They have pre made kydex ready to go or if you want they can custom mold a holster to your Kimber while you walk around the show. There is a reason every single one of my holsters comes from these guys. And as everyone is saying get a really good gun belt the 1911's are a heavy platform and a good thick belt and quality holster make all the difference. Now SharkTac is a little more expensive than some of the other holster makers there, but the cheaper people use a lower quality thermo plastic instead of real Kydex (the lower quality stuff becomes brittle and will wear the finish on your Kimber faster than leather or Kydex will) The Truth About Kydex Holsters - The Truth About Guns
    WWbqJ6Th.jpg

Top Bottom