• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A police source is saying there was at least 5 men wearing jackets marked "POLICE", not just two.
    No bodyguard present.
    The hotel concierge was held at gun and handcuffed.
    Kardashian was tied up in her bathroom, her wedding ring (apparently worth 4 million dollars), 2 cellphones and a box of jewlery was stolen.
    Most of the jewlery might not have been her property, probably lended to her why she was at the fashion week.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I get it. Robbery is only bad when we like the victim or when the victim "needs" what was stolen.

Seems legit.

I'm posting this before reading through the full thread, but my first impression is that she most likely does not own the jewelry personally.

Aren't celebrities often being given clothes, cars, jewelry, etc. In exchange for promoting the designer, dealer, retailer etc.?

This stuff was almost certainly insured, which could be a motive for an inside job or insurance scam.

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Guaranteed those diamonds were over the border into Switzerland by 9AM France time. Most have probably been removed from their mounts already. They'll cut up the ring.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Pretty professional job. If legit that's a group of guys that need caught.

Just sounds so much like something from a movie.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I guess there's something to be said for not posting your every move on social media.

Yeah, not sure it has to be an inside job since she advertises what kind of jewlery she's wearing and her location.Several times a day apparently.
    While her "famous bodyguard", who's also on Twitter, can be seen at a different location with her other famous sisters.

Top Bottom