• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbhummer2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    north central IN
    opps, I have never seen that sigh and I CC'ed there many times. Well it looks like there is one less place I will be visiting in the SB area. I know of several people who have had run ins with people in the parking lot after late movies. There is no way I would go there without CCing

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Aack. I live in the far N.W. corner of Indy, and the Traders Point Kerasotes is the only close movie theater to my house. Though the last movie I saw there was an uncomfortable experience - we saw the latest Harry Potter installment, paid $19 for wifey and I, and the theater was hot and the movie lukewarm. We probably won't be going to a movie any time soon. But Zombieland looks good... :ar15:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've never noticed a sign at any of the theatres we've gone to in the last couple of towns we lived in. Have to look next time; or better yet, not look until it is pointed out by management if they catch me.

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    I used to get all fired up about businesses posting 'no guns' signs, but I just roll my eyes and do as I please now.
    Ever win an argument with someone that put one of those signs up? I haven't.

If they ask me to leave, fine.

Kerasotes at Traders Point has never hassled me. My cc piece has probably been showing in there more than once. Gets the rowdy kids to give me some space if they see it.

I haven't noticed many 'no guns' signs on Indy's north side.
    Value City furniture in Castleton has (or had) those stickers on their door. I stopped shopping there, but they have junk furniture anyway.
    My doctor's office (St. Vincent medical center at 106th and Michigan) just put up a 'gun free zone' sign. I don't usually cc in there anyway, but I'm not going to the trouble of finding a new doctor just because of that.
    Costco supposedly posts signs as well.
    Simon Malls, etc.

Easier to just ignore them.

Be grateful that we live in a state where those signs carry no legal weight. I think Ohio has criminal penalties associated with 'official gun free zone' sign packages. What a bunch of baloney.

I've only ever been told to 'leave it in the car' by one bartender in Zionsville. Haven't been back to Village Station since.
    Freaked a couple people out in Lowes/Home Depot reaching for stuff. oh well.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    I plan on attending Zombieland this evening at the newish AMC in Castleton. I will look, but not ask, for a sign that may have information. i will update with both an opinion of the movie and if i found a sign....i cant wait to shoot zombies! oh, i mean watch them being shot:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

Top Bottom