• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    :dunno:I have CC in the one in Muncie several times. That dosent make it right or legal or make me a he-man but I have done it. Good to know. Did they say anything to you??:dunno:

PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I hope the Rave in plainfield doesn't follow suit. I got there almost every week. I've OC'd and CC'd and never had a problem. I've even had a couple convo's with the LEO's that are sometimes there providing security OC'ing.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    as long as you CC, there is no problem. my understanding is that a posted sign carries no legal weight on its face. its only an issue if you are asked to leave and dont. IANAL.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Wasn't asked to leave. I had it mostly concealed. OWB holster with the shirt over it. Muzzle stuck out the bottom of my shirt. The officer working security was informed by theater staff and he approached me on the way out. I was OC'ing on the way out, too. He's cool with legal gun owners and told the theaters he'd talk to me when I left as opposed to ruining my movie. I asked to see where it was posted and he had me place the gun in his trunk to comply with theater rules since we had to go back in to see it. He never once touched my gun though, which I liked. I just need to get an easier conceal carry rig.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Your gun spends more time in people's trunks lately than it does on your hip. :):

It's a ruse Scutter. He's developed a wonderful plan of "carrying" his trunk gun OC or mostly OC. That way, the throw down gun gets exiled to the trunk while he still has the real carry weapon on his person.

Brilliant!!!

On a side note, does this mean we need to lock up our weapons in the trunk before we are allowed to post one of these? :popcorn:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Where was the sign located? I was just at the West Bloomington Keresotes last Friday and CC'd. Didn't look for a sign but one definitely didn't stick out either.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I open carry and CC @ the two in terre haute almost every weekend. Is this a new policy? I have never seen it posted in TH. Sorry you had to leave your gun in his trunk thats kinda wrong seeing as their sign isnt a law :(

Rattlesnake46319

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Hmm. I was CC'ing at the Merrillville 10 (across from Southlake Mall) about a week ago and didn't see any signs posted.

Felt it was appropriate to carry a 1911 while watching "Public Enemies". :D
    Good flick, BTW.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I was asked to leave Regal 17 for carrying a knife. No movie, no refund.

Needless to say, several years later I CC there.

Don't they HAVE to refund your ticket by law? I thought thats what it says on the back of the karasotas tickets. IANAL but thats how i understand it

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    hey Comp

I too carry all the time open and concealed at terre haute theaters with wife and kid never seen a sign and never been approached and I think I had a good conversation with one of the cops that are there in the evenings.... and concealed means concealed.. dont care if there is a sign :what sign"?

Top Bottom