• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I have one as well.. A Glock 19 9mm version. Purchased it for $400 about a year+ ago from a user (forgot who and am too lazy to look right now) who listed it on here. He said he only ran a couple mags through it and that it was basically brand new (which it looked to be).

I've done some mods to it and have posted the pics up on INGO here for others to see.

This is what I posted before (after all the mods):
    Kel-TecSub2000Moded1.jpg

And this is how it looks today:
    Photo0093.jpg

Decided to take off the riser with the Sightron red dot scope. Just found it to make the rifle too heavy up front and unbalanced. Tried a friends Bushnell Holosight mounted on the top rail and it seemed to work perfectly. It's a lot lighter in weight and isn't as long/large/obtrusive as the Sightron.. Plus the Bushnell's window sits at a perfect height, just above the ridge in the middle of the gun (just after the quad rails), so the riser won't be needed. I'm currently bidding on one on eBay now and hope to acquire one soon.

It doesn't fold all the way up (about an inch short)and lock with the quad rails on it, but it folds enough to where it's still concealable in a backpack or laptop bag. I put on the quad rails BEFORE Kel-Tec came out with their quad rail specifically made for the Sub 2000, to where it still folds up all the way when closed.

Bought a few 33 rnd. mags for it and they work well. Also am looking to buy a G26 in the near future that it will be able to share mags with and be a good 'bug out backpack' couple with each other.

And yes, the guys at KTOG.org know their stuff. Great informative forum for Kel-Tec owners.

Very cool. Looks like a Storm Trooper's firearm.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have one of the somewhat harder to find Beretta 92 versions. I would love to find one of the still harder to find S&W 59 versions.

Top Bottom