• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My $ is on Brett Baier softballing her to prop her up.

It'll be interesting for sure.

Baier hasn't fully got his reputation back from his nevertrumping a few years back. The network took a lot of heat for their anti-trump behavior and some anchors found the door because of it. I don't think Baier could immediately lose his job over a softball interview, but it could certainly be the beginning of his next career.

Brett could be a podcaster maybe? He ain't no Tucker or Megan Kelly though.

There are certainly folks at FNC who could step into the 6:00pm news and do better than Baier. Folks who are solidly objective journalists, yet not afraid to err on the side of their conservative viewership. Baier knows this...

:twocents:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There are only around 40 democrat voters in my township. They are lucky to get 4% of the total vote each election.
    I'm interested in seeing how many moved in since 2020 though.

No illegals around here to my knowledge so maybe the locals are getting mail in ballots for the wildlife. At least they are alive.
    ;)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It'll be interesting for sure.

Baier hasn't fully got his reputation back from his nevertrumping a few years back. The network took a lot of heat for their anti-trump behavior and some anchors found the door because of it. I don't think Baier could immediately lose his job over a softball interview, but it could certainly be the beginning of his next career.

Brett could be a podcaster maybe? He ain't no Tucker or Megan Kelly though.

There are certainly folks at FNC who could step into the 6:00pm news and do better than Baier. Folks who are solidly objective journalists, yet not afraid to err on the side of their conservative viewership.

:twocents:
    Yeah, I keep wondering what Brett has on some of the lawsuits against Fox. He has to have some dirt on someone to keep that anchor job or they are just satisfied with mediocrity

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    So given the lack of Harris signs around, and the fact that the signs in question are quite large (Ive never seen anything bigger than a standard 2' Harris sign) , I'm going to have to assume several things based on the Nextdoor post below:

This dude (We will call him Larry) is a Democrat because he hates free speech
    He pees sitting down
    He's demanding his opposition be silenced via a 3rd party (HOA)

Thankfully, many have told him politely to pound sand. Some even pointed out the SoS reminded all HOAs that they cant ban political signage 30/7 days either side of election day.

I saw that post

Top Bottom