• ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Why do you think so?

Nothing is believable any more. Truth is dead. Polls are an orchestration of political consultants and media propagandists. I look at how far they've strayed into the overt and obvious to try to run cover for their vacuous pretend candidate, and I simply translate that same effort to polling. I don't think it's close, at all.
    She mainly has a chance because most of the democrat voters are never Trumpers. Kamala could murder babies on live television, and they would still vote for her because she's not Trump.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Never has had 1 vote in a national election, became VP of the United States, never received 1 vote as primary run for president because they did not have a primary for POUS and ends up the ONLY candidate for POUS, yet she is expected to will the Presidency with more votes that Trump.

Someone who has never beed selected by the public is expected to win the presidency. Now tell me, who is destroying our democracy?
    Protecting democracy... by removing it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    She mainly has a chance because most of the democrat voters are never Trumpers. Kamala could murder babies on live television, and they would still vote for her because she's not Trump.
    “Most of the democrat voters” are not never trumpers. Ok, maybe they are, but that’s not who’s swinging this and giving her a chance. It’s the republicans who are never trumpers.
    It only takes a small percentage of republicans that have decided they’re tired of the ‘lesser of two evils’ option to swing things. We should have done better.

Top Bottom