• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I am still in bewilderment that with this economy, immigrants flooding our towns, impending global war, why she’s still even polling more than 20%.

The man behind the curtain must be pretty confident in some aspect of the election, he certainly doesn't seem ruffled by the performance of his puppet.

I wonder sometimes when watching her if the reason she does not know what to say is the real people in charge don't tell her, because they think it's irrelevant to the outcome of the election.

We are in real trouble if that is really the case.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll admit to knowing nothing about how people are billed for tv time and political adds, but her campaign says they are going to spend 350 million in Pennsylvania alone. How much of that money is not going to ads but to whatever is going to make the real decision there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll admit to knowing nothing about how people are billed for tv time and political adds, but her campaign says they are going to spend 350 million in Pennsylvania alone. How much of that money is not going to ads but to whatever is going to make the real decision there.
    I gotta wonder how many people even see those commercials these days. About the only live tv I watch anymore is live sports. And I don’t watch as much of that as I used to. They’re wasting their tv money trying to reach people like me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw on the news that they've now crossed the Billion dollar mark on their total campaign expenditures overall. Pretty soon, all those Act Blue donations start adding up to real money.

Top Bottom