• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Is there a way to force a state to secede? Surely there's a law somewhere that dictates how to kick a state out of the union!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    California needs no lead bullets. I will agree with that statement. However, since we don't need California I think it's Earthquate time. Problem solved.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I have absolutely zero sympathy for Kalifornia. You get what you elect, and it looks like they're electing a##holes.

Worst part for the rest of the country is that when they leave Kalifornia, they bring that mentality with them. Seems to be working great in Kolorado.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I have absolutely zero sympathy for Kalifornia. You get what you elect, and it looks like they're electing a##holes.

Worst part for the rest of the country is that when they leave Kalifornia, they bring that mentality with them. Seems to be working great in Kolorado.

And Knew York? :lmfao:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Funny... Most of the people that would vote on such a bill would have been raised in a lead painted crib. And their parents before them, and their.... and so on...

Were would we be today in America if we didn't have lead to shoot Indians with? I see a ban on lead as opening the floodgates of reparation claims form the native Americans.

Lead for President!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The worst thing is the cost of copper. There are actually some great copper hunting and self defense rounds.....but very pricey.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Man, those LA drug dealers are going to have to raise their prices big time if they have to use more expensive ammo. Drive by's are gonna get pretty costly in the city of Angels.

Top Bottom