• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Well, insert explicative, many times. They did not send me anything. I shipped it to them. I do have tracking on it. Did not know it had to go overnight. Did not see that on their website...

Oh (explicit) dude!!!!

When I had a problem with my PT-845 I had contacted Taurus; they sent me information to have FedEx pick it up at my doorstep, paperwork in hand ready for me to fill out. I did so, it was overnighted to Taurus. One business day in their factory, then it was overnighted back to me via FedEx again. This is the one reason alone I'll be buying a Taurus again some day for a bedside gun.

But still, scary none the less..... Hoping the very best for you man

Just got an email saying that they have it!!!!!
    :rockwoot:

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I'm not worried about it now. I know they have it, and that the wait time is about 6 weeks. I have a feeling it will get done sooner than that! I cannot wait to get it back and take it shooting!!!

jrockne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    I'm not worried about it now. I know they have it, and that the wait time is about 6 weeks. I have a feeling it will get done sooner than that! I cannot wait to get it back and take it shooting!!!

Glad to hear it all worked out and you didn't receive a stern talking to from a couple of officer's. Clearly you won't ever make the mistake again though!

SIGguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Thats how it was when i sent back my Sig. I had to drive a half hour away to take it to the HUB store. They emailed me a label to ship it and it was overnight. Yhen when they shipped it back it was 2-day air. From the time i sent it in they fixed it and sent it back was 11 days roral from the time it left my possesion untill the time i recieved it back

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Handguns must go Air, which means either Next Day Air, Saver, or 2Day Air. When they send it back to you, it will most likely be directly to you and it will be signature required, 21 and over, plus you'll most likely have to show an ID.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Person at UPS Store

The person who took care of you at the UPS store, should have asked you
    if the box you were shipping, contained a firearm.
    They would have then directed you to the nearest UPS main depot.
    The reason UPS requires you to ship overnight air, is because of an internal
    problem they have with guns being stolen.
    If they ship overnight air, the security is much tighter.
    Got my info from the guy at the main UPS terminal in my town.
    You did not screw up, the person at the UPS store did.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Got my 9mm back today. It even came in a new Taurus hard plastic case! 3 weeks from time of shipment! Though I did not get any notification if it was done or anything.

Still +1 to Taurus, had to get several pieces replaced. Replaced the sear, link pivot, link, firing pin, and firing pin spring...

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I'm not sure this is true. I just had to send my wife's PX4 back to Beretta and they sent me a label that was only for 2nd day air, and I was told I could just drop it off at the store near where I work.

Just curious, what did you have to send your px4 back in for? My wife has a subcompact that doesn't feed completely like it should. I chalked it up to needing to be broken in or she was limp wristing it. Maybe we should just go ahead and call Beretta to see if they want us to send it in.

a10waveracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2012
    West Lafayette, IN
    For what it's worth, I had to get a replacement spring for my PX4 Compact 9mm when I first got it. I was having a lot of failure to feed errors with it. I guess it was a known issue, however, because I was able to go to beretta's website, put in the serial, and they sent me a new spring. Fixed it and I didn't have a single problem from then on.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Got my 9mm back today. It even came in a new Taurus hard plastic case! 3 weeks from time of shipment! Though I did not get any notification if it was done or anything.

Still +1 to Taurus, had to get several pieces replaced. Replaced the sear, link pivot, link, firing pin, and firing pin spring...

Great! :rockwoot: Waiting for the AAR! Taurus did great warranty service for me. Glad to hear they have done the same for others.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I returned a weapon to Taurus for warranty service. I called them to inquire about procedures and they gave me specific instructions on how to ship the weapon. They sent a pre-paid FedEx package with return label to me. The FedEx man waited while I packaged the weapon as per instructions and signed the required documents. The FedEx man took the package with him.

After delivery was confirmed, I called to discuss the prognosis. Taurus returned the weapon directly to me via FedEx. It was properly repaired, and has worked perfectly ever since.

If you called Taurus in advance, they should have given you specific instructions on how to ship the weapon. If you did not call them, you have a problem.

BTW, my 24/7 Pro is the best weapon I have owned. It was is good that I sold my G26 and have not looked back. Taurus did a great job repairing my 709. Now I have two very accurate, very reliable EDCs. Hope it works out well for you.
    every thing the same with my experiance with taurus.
    had my pt 92 back in less than a week, working perfect. always call first.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    I shipped a Taurus TCP back to them priority mail, insured for $200. I broke it down and listed the contents as gun parts. Taurus fixed it and sent back to me direct with no problem.

Top Bottom