• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I've never voted in a primary as I've never cared, but I plan to this year. Do you go to your normal voting area to do this?

Should be. We always vote at the school,once we went to Fire deptment.Should be where you usually go to vote.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    my county has 3 local republican elections that interest me.

one of the cominishers (spelling?)
    sheriff
    procicuter (spelling?)

my father is running for his 4th (i think) term as county council but he is unapposed in the primaries. he has was only apposed his first time running.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well this is embarrassing. Usually I check out the candidates better. Anyone in Hancock Co have some knowledge to share about gun-friendly, pro-freedom candidates? I try to vote Libertarian when I can, but usually have to go with Reps. I know we're not big fans of Coats, so who am I looking for today? :dunno: HALP!!

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Well this is embarrassing. Usually I check out the candidates better. Anyone in Hancock Co have some knowledge to share about gun-friendly, pro-freedom candidates? I try to vote Libertarian when I can, but usually have to go with Reps. I know we're not big fans of Coats, so who am I looking for today? :dunno: HALP!!

There is no Libertarian primary. You can pick the party of your choice in the primaries and hope to influence the general.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    There is no Libertarian primary. You can pick the party of your choice in the primaries and hope to influence the general.

There is a Libertarian primary of sorts. The party has a convention and doesn't use tax dollars to conduct party business.

Esentially, if you are neither a R or D and want to vote against the tax increase referendums in your area, you are forced to lie in order to gain access to a ballot. Hell of system we got here.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    There is a Libertarian primary of sorts. The party has a convention and doesn't use tax dollars to conduct party business.

Esentially, if you are neither a R or D and want to vote against the tax increase referendums in your area, you are forced to lie in order to gain access to a ballot. Hell of system we got here.
    You can ask for an issues & school board only ballot.

Top Bottom