• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Really? What percentage of these people actually end up attacking or killing people? It's always easy to look back and see it without thinking about that.
    Stop moving the goalposts. I said nothing about percentages only that the transformation from 2020 to 2022 would be hard to miss, therefore a family member saying they didn't see any change would be a lie, or they are suffering from the worst case of denial I've seen in a while.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yeah it seems that the ones closet never see any warning signs.
    This seems to hold pretty consistent across these stories. Nobody wants to admit it might actually be their kid or nephew or whatever. It's only natural, I guess.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Point of order: Why would a supposed right wing MAGA (Make America Great Again) Trump supporter shoot up a patriotic American holiday crowd? The media, being in such a hurry to drive the narrative, forgets basic common sense.

Who would want to shoot up a parade in a rich, liberal suburb? Sounds like enemies of the ultraMAGAnationalists.

It’s interesting that only a few articles mentioned either that the area was rich or liberal.

Otherwise, who dresses up like Waldo to attend a political rally? A jester.

My quick take, isolated stoner loner with history of off behavior. What pushed him over and when is what needs studied.

How he got the weapon (anyone seen it yet?) is a good question. What FFL looks at this guy and says, proper person, sure, no problem.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the meaning of the "square with triangles" in the bottom two images? Since it is drawn on the wall behind him and on the sketch it must have relevance to the POS.
    I was wondering that myself. Anybody got the 411?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Stop moving the goalposts. I said nothing about percentages only that the transformation from 2020 to 2022 would be hard to miss, therefore a family member saying they didn't see any change would be a lie, or they are suffering from the worst case of denial I've seen in a while.
    No goalpost moving here. I've consistently said I do not see where in most cases a family is going to notice someone is going to become a mass murderer. For most things people will point to as indicators, I am betting that the vast majority of people that would do similar things never become anything evil

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The whole bit about international right wing affiliation wasn’t expected. To shoot up a 4th of July celebration would seem more fitting of some one more radicalized by Antifa. But that looks not to be the case.
    I'm going to go with "general nutcase". Sometimes, people are just crazy, and their crazy isn't based on political ideology.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I thought that was odd too. I expected them to have it paraded around by now.
    But what else would it be?
    Of course the mediots have told us what type of rifle was used: a *High Powered Rifle* And here I was sure the kid would have chosen a low powered rifle. Hmm.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Paul Gallow of Legally Armed America has a interesting take on some of the pictures plus info found on this individual we see coming out now.

Top Bottom