• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Man guys....I cant help myself, this guy was really off his rocker. In another video......I will not post a link since you all dont want it......but it is SPirit in the Sky......the very first picture is the building he shot from. This was recorded I think in August 2019.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I hate to disappoint you...but dont dare look at his instagram where he has over 2,000,000 views of his rap songs.

I don't have instagram. And it's not a "disappointment" kind of issue. I don't think it would hit youtube's algorithms to flag, and there weren't enough people that even knew about him (on YT at least) to raise a flag. I just hope they catch that nihilist douchebag very soon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For a second there I was thinking the name sounded made up
    I'm just wondering. So we know of a former mayor of Hiland Park named Robert E Crimo. A CEO of a deli in Hiland Park named Robert Crimo (maybe JR?) And this nihilist douchebag, Robert E Crimo III. Sounds like grandfather, father, son. Not that it's their fault necessarily. That dude in the video sounds indoctrinated. Maybe self-indoctrinated. But may have learned his nihilism from public school.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    I don't have instagram. And it's not a "disappointment" kind of issue. I don't think it would hit youtube's algorithms to flag, and there weren't enough people that even knew about him (on YT at least) to raise a flag. I just hope they catch that nihilist douchebag very soon.
    If everyone started clicking his YouTube would that bring money to him? Sorry but I don’t know how that all works. I just know people make money off of YouTube somehow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Any idea as to how long ago the creepy YouTube video was posted?

:dunno:

The youtube video is on a channel that's probably not his. It says Oct 2021 tho.

Anyway, this stuff has been out there for awhile.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If everyone started clicking his YouTube would that bring money to him? Sorry but I don’t know how that all works. I just know people make money off of YouTube somehow.
    After your channel gets so many hits YT asks you if you want to be a partner, and so you can turn on monetization if you want for a given video. But this looks to be something reposted on a different channel. And this may just be someone who was familiar with Crimo's content, and then just reposted it on his own channel, maybe hoping to cache in on Crimo's new infamy.

But with a subscriber count in the 200s, that channel isn't monetized. But it could be at some point with it getting so many hits now.

Top Bottom