• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I've had my eye on the Jerico 941 since it was released this year. I have to believe since it's an Israeli firearm it has to be made well. Anyone have an experience or thoughts on these? All I've ever had are Rugers. No issues with them, but the Jerico's interest me.

Jericho PSL Mid-Size Poly - IWI US

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've carried my IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) every day since the late 80's. It's still the best fitting/shooting gun I've owned, and I prefer carrying/shooting it over all my others. I do like the newer 941 variant, as it has the same ergonomics and controls as the original, but adds the light rail and combat sights. You will not be dissatisfied owning one.

Amazonoholic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I just picked up the 941 poly full size in 9mm today from M&J Firearms out in Fortville. I have a date with this sexy thing Wednesday at the range....I can't wait to shoot this sexy, sexy gun :-)

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I've wanted one of those for a long time, I thought I wanted the "traditional" steel frame until I fingered two of them. Now I am leaning towards the polymer frame. Decisions Decisions Decisions***,, or maybe just get both!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'd opt for a steel frame personally... They're nice guns. I wish I would have waited a few more months for IWI import markings as opposed to the desert eagle nonsense, but it's a very nice gun.

ZTbWJFR.jpg

If ever there was a gun that would be practical for beating someone to death, that would be the one.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'd opt for a steel frame personally... They're nice guns. I wish I would have waited a few more months for IWI import markings as opposed to the desert eagle nonsense, but it's a very nice gun.

ZTbWJFR.jpg

If ever there was a gun that would be practical for beating someone to death, that would be the one.

dang, I wanted one until I noticed the safety is in the wrong place :(

Icejon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I don't notice the slide mounted safety, it just is. Either way Jerichos are built like tanks and designed around .40 S&W. They almost were the original with .41 AE.

Top Bottom