• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    “So, my dear friends, I have something personal I want to share,” the actress wrote. “I’ve been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and have started chemo treatments. This is a very treatable cancer. 80% of people survive, so I feel very lucky.”

“I’m also lucky because I have health insurance and access to the best doctors and treatments,” she added. “I realize, and it’s painful, that I am privileged in this. Almost every family in America has had to deal with cancer at one time or another and far too many don’t have access to the quality health care I am receiving and this is not right.”

Dear Jane, if you think it's not right that you (at 84) are receiving care instead of someone 'less privileged' then why are you taking that treatment spot? You've had a much better run of it than the guys you left behind. Stop virtue signaling, drink your cool aid, and make peace with your...um...spiritual center? earthly vessel? whatever god you pretend to find useful in the moment?
    How you don't have the where-with-all to just go quietly away is beyond me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dear Jane, if you think it's not right that you (at 84) are receiving care instead of someone 'less privileged' then why are you taking that treatment spot? You've had a much better run of it than the guys you left behind. Stop virtue signaling, drink your cool aid, and make peace with your...um...spiritual center? earthly vessel? whatever god you pretend to find useful in the moment?
    Because some animals are more equal important than others.

The world NEEDS important people like her.

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    “So, my dear friends, I have something personal I want to share,” the actress wrote. “I’ve been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and have started chemo treatments. This is a very treatable cancer. 80% of people survive, so I feel very lucky.”

“I’m also lucky because I have health insurance and access to the best doctors and treatments,” she added. “I realize, and it’s painful, that I am privileged in this. Almost every family in America has had to deal with cancer at one time or another and far too many don’t have access to the quality health care I am receiving and this is not right.”

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, that statement by her came off as more arrogant than anything. I can't say I'm real sympathetic to her condition being as how whe treated our servicemen over in Vietnam, and it's not for me to say, but maybe she deserves her misfortune and God is throwing some Karma her way.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, that statement by her came off as more arrogant than anything. I can't say I'm real sympathetic to her condition being as how whe treated our servicemen over in Vietnam, and it's not for me to say, but maybe she deserves her misfortune and God is throwing some Karma her way.

I didn't wish cancer on her.

God doesn't throw Karma anyone's way; you got the wrong guy. 1 Peter 5:8

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've heard from many that Hanoi Jane didn't do what she is accused of doing. None of them were POWs at the Hanoi Hilton.

In 2005 young USAF Senior Master Sergeant KellyinAvon (I was only 40 in 2005) was at the Air Force Senior NCO Academy at Gunter Annex (Maxwell AFB) in Montgomery, Alabama.

One of the speakers who came in was an F-4 pilot who had been shot down and held prisoner in Vietnam. He was asked directly about Hanoi Jane. He stated that a POW slipped her a piece of paper with his social security number on it. She gave it to an NVA guard. This resulted in the death of three POWs.

There is a very short list of people who I wish cancer upon...

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    I didn't wish cancer on her.

God doesn't throw Karma anyone's way; you got the wrong guy. 1 Peter 5:8
    I never said you did. That was of my opinion and statement since I'm currently living with cancer and have a long uphilll battle towards recovery.

And my interpretations of the Bible are my own and to believe what I do.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Ms Fonda, you should Indeed "feel lucky." Lucky you were not Tried & Convicted of Treason!

Top Bottom