• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm not a revolver guy, but does/has anyone carry this way? Thoughts?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbyOvgYX3YA[/ame]

Ryan53957

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    I don't personally carry revolver but I do carry ruger lcp exactly the same way (yes I'm aware that the width is drastically different) but it works wonderfully!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Why not use a quality holster?

Something like a Galco Summer Comfort adds very little in terms of thickness and protects your gun's finish and your skin. It is much more secure and less likely to have you cough up your pistol when move around. Its also more stable, keeping the grip from tilting, letting you have a faster and consistent grip and draw stroke.

If you don't care about ease of reholstering, an even thinner option would be something like High Noon's Mr. Softy.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What is it with Renee Richards Carry? What started this goofy fashion in the gun culture?:dunno:

If you think Position Sul/Cool is hip, just wait unti you get to stick a firearm down the front of your pants.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA27aQZCQMk[/ame]

Get a quality holster and belt, put pistol in holster on the side of your body so you don't end up like . . .

Dr+Renee+Richards+i3gJeXsfAYtm.jpg

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Why not use a quality holster?

Something like a Galco Summer Comfort adds very little in terms of thickness and protects your gun's finish and your skin. It is much more secure and less likely to have you cough up your pistol when move around. Its also more stable, keeping the grip from tilting, letting you have a faster and consistent grip and draw stroke.

If you don't care about ease of reholstering, an even thinner option would be something like High Noon's Mr. Softy.

it's yeager what else do you expect..
    he had to tell the "homo's" not to look at his junk when he lifted his shirt.

gewehr3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    I found the hip grip to shift the revolver around alot. Also, the grips needed some type of texture. Adding a Tyler T-grip helps the comfort of the grip. Desantis has an updated version of the hip grip called the clip grip.

Personally, I think a RCS Vangard II (whenever they may appear) or a knock off of the design is a better option.

The hip grips are convenient though.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I heard James Yeager keeps all of his guns locked in his safe at home. That way if there is a gun fight, this time he'll actually have a good excuse for running away from it.

Top Bottom