Please reply by conversation.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I'm not sure where to put this - didn't want to put it in handguns as it is an air pistol.

Anyway, when I was younger and less shaky, I took some pride in my ability. Now, older, the old hand and arm don't want to cooperate with my concentration - long story short, I can hit center mass and keep a reasonable group but that little bitty bulls-eye is beyond my ability level.

This is a good quality, economical precision air pistol. To read a bit, here is a link that describes the pistol..... Baikal IZH-46M Match Competition Target Pellet Pistol - .177 Caliber | AirgunDepot.com. This is not for everyone - if you are interested in precision shooting or improving your overall shooting ability, this is an inexpensive way to do it. The .177 pellets are a whole lot cheaper than even the cheapest .22 ammo you can find. I am the original owner and have had the pistol for about 10 years.

As you can see, the grip has been "personalized" to some degree.... I built it to fit my hand. The "bondo" on the front of the grip can be ground down to fit your hand or can be ground off. It is in a very nice metal case and I will throw in the stop watch (I'm sure it needs a battery). I have a can of match pellets, probably a thousand or so 10 meter targets and a Daisy pellet trap/target holder that will go with the deal.

As you can see, the pistol retails for in excess of $550 plus shipping. With the case, trap, targets, pellets and other junk in the case, I feel comfortable in pricing this at $500. I have a lot of nostalgic value in the pistol so the price is rather firm.

DSC_0014_zpsa0db8270.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG]

DSC_0018_zpscc610cfe.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom