It's On!!! The 2nd Annual Hush Indiana Summer Suppressor Shoot..August 4, 2012!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Rock and roll!!!! Need to make up my mind on a can for my Blackout... this is a no brainer!

CS for President! (Notice the distinct lack of purple!)

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sweet!!! Maybe this year I'll actually make it before they quit selling tickets & I can get my name in the raffle...

Good news is I got to shoot a bunch of demo cans last year without paying a penny... don't get me wrong, I tried to pay, the ticket people at the gate had just closed up and were walking up to the buildings with the money box still in their hands... I tried to buy tickets... but they said they were done and I could just go in anyways...:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have purchased two suppressors in the past, only to sell them because I didn't want to wait on the paperwork to clear. This year, I am planning to purchase with the fortitude to endure the long wait, knowing I won't be able to take it home sometime between Feb and May 2013. Wow, maybe I shouldn't have thought it through. :(

:):

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have purchased two suppressors in the past, only to sell them because I didn't want to wait on the paperwork to clear. This year, I am planning to purchase with the fortitude to endure the long wait, knowing I won't be able to take it home sometime between Feb and May 2013. Wow, maybe I shouldn't have thought it through. :(

:):
    But im sure your friendly NFA dealer will you let you shoot it while you wait like @ Hush or NFA day :D.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    It has now been confirmed that the private (invite only) industry testing day co-sponsored by www.nfatalk.com & Hush Indiana is a go again this year!!!

This doesn't help out the average Joe on Sunday, but it is a nice draw for nationwide exposure and is a carrot for big name manufacturers that like the fair and unbiased testing done by Bill and Plunky!!

One exception to the industry only day is for someone that has a safe and test worthy Form 1 can. If that is you and you would like to send spec's and photos for consideration for an invite please email them with a brief summary to me at sales@nfashirts.com. Bill will make all final decisions on invites for Form 1 cans.

Awesome!!!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    HUSH INDIANA WELCOMES OUR FIRST TWO CONFIRMED
    SUPPRESSOR MANUFACTURERS!!!!!

INDIANA'S OWN
    HUNTERTOWN ARMS
    huntertown-arms-logo.jpg