It's been about one year since I bought my first gun and joined this forum...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    A Savage FV-SR with a Boyd's Tacticool stock. A bit cheaper than the CZ even with the new stock and a great shooter. I'm going to be really breaking it in at an appleseed next month.

Have the exact same setup. Love it.

If you want to spend more money, throw a Rifle Basix trigger in it. Goes down to 1 1/4 lb. and is a 100x better than the factory trigger.

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Have the exact same setup. Love it.

If you want to spend more money, throw a Rifle Basix trigger in it. Goes down to 1 1/4 lb. and is a 100x better than the factory trigger.

That sounds pretty sweet. Once I run this through its paces I'll definitely check that out. For now though the accurrigger isn't horrible.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Very nice picks. And color choice.

Once You Go [STRIKE]Black[/STRIKE] African American, You Never Go Back! - Politically correct doesn't rhyme. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's a very nice, well-rounded collection for a start. Next, you'll to pick up a 1911 and something for long-range shooting and you'll almost be complete. Oh, and what real firearms enthusiast/2A supporter doesn't have a nice revolver and lever-action rifle?

Complete? Complete??! :lol2::lmfao:

macafly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Very nice! I know what you mean about the bug bitin'. After the coyotes started attacking our chickens, one purchase led to another----and another----and another. Somewhere in there, had to experiment with the targets that let you know when you hit the mark (BOOM). Now into working on a cetme build. Love the older military rifles. Have fun and keep supporting the economy:):
    Cheers

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ironically I was always one of those guys who didn't have a handgun for various reasons. Got one last April from a buddy of mine and thought to myself, I'll never need more than one handgun. He actually got me out to the range in October and I've been going once a week since. Also started on this site around the same time. Now I have purchased, in addition to that first G19, a G17, G26, G34 and an M&P VTAC. I also have about half the parts for my first AR build and see no end in sight. Glad to have found this site and all the great knowledge and advice here, plus the classifieds for feeding my new hobby...:rockwoot:

Top Bottom