It's been about one year since I bought my first gun and joined this forum...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    I guess there's no looking back now. :dunno:
    It definitely hasn't helped my wallet at all, but it's great to have a fun hobby that is also a means to defend myself and my family. :ar15:

T70HN1W.jpg

Thanks INGO! I look forward to another year of your shenanigans! :rockwoot:

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Happy anniversary!

Nice collection...now what are your 2014 plans? :)

First things first, more training. I've now taken 3 handgun classes, and am attending my first appleseed next month with my wife. I would love to find a good carbine or shotgun course over the summer.

After that though I really want an HK45C or Reminton 700, or maybe a semi-auto 22 rifle or pistol. It's never going to stop.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I guess there's no looking back now. :dunno:
    It definitely hasn't helped my wallet at all, but it's great to have a fun hobby that is also a means to defend myself and my family. :ar15:

T70HN1W.jpg

Thanks INGO! I look forward to another year of your shenanigans! :rockwoot:

OMG....You're fighting the 1911 bug well BUT.....it's going to hit you hard.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's a very nice, well-rounded collection for a start. Next, you'll to pick up a 1911 and something for long-range shooting and you'll almost be complete. Oh, and what real firearms enthusiast/2A supporter doesn't have a nice revolver and lever-action rifle?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That's a very nice, well-rounded collection for a start. Next, you'll to pick up a 1911 and something for long-range shooting and you'll almost be complete. Oh, and what real firearms enthusiast/2A supporter doesn't have a nice revolver and lever-action rifle?

:+1:

...and you might as well throw a black powder gun in there too...just 'cuz

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Your addiction will never stop unless you run out of money . They look nice , the first rifle up from the bottom with a threaded barrel , what am I looking at ? Cz?

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers

My god, you're right! I have so far to go.

Looking good! You need to add a couple of AK-47s in there. If one is good, two must be better!

An AK-47 is not far from my mind.

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Your addiction will never stop unless you run out of money . They look nice , the first rifle up from the bottom with a threaded barrel , what am I looking at ? Cz?

A Savage FV-SR with a Boyd's Tacticool stock. A bit cheaper than the CZ even with the new stock and a great shooter. I'm going to be really breaking it in at an appleseed next month.

Top Bottom