• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    O i've actually got a plan to survive the blast. Then I have a NBC suit and mask to get away from ground zero without being fried. I'll have my AR15 with me so i'll be able to hunt if there is anything left. If not there is alway bugs and shrubs. But the chances of me survive=1/1000000000000000000000

AR-15????? What about the MOSIN!?!?!??!?!? You will not survive without a MOSIN ...they are use in many militarys around the world!should this be in purple?
    Respect the mosin RESPECT IT!:laugh:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Yeah, it's been "non-news" for 50 years.

Can David slay Goliath again? Israel won't need to blow up all the tunnels; just seal the mouths, and let the occupants starve.
    If that does happen some folks say it could start WW3. End time Bible prophecy teachers in churches, on television, and radio have been talkin about this for quite a while. Honest, serious KJV Bible study's the best way to PREP IMHO.

" Pray for the peace of Jerusalem"

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Ok. So this is what you do:
    1. Cheetos 8 bags
    2. 5 Six packs of A&W root beer
    3. The entire DVD collection of Los
    4. Tin foil hat

That should pretty much do it.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    So many what ifs here... You could give yourself a headache thinking about it. But it is a very volatile situation none the less. What if Russia and China band together in Iran's defense or Syria's defense... What if... North Korea gets involved! What if India and Pakistan decide to go at it. If this guy takes this guy's side what will happen. What if his gun is bigger than your gun. What if we get invaded by aliens and we band together as the global defense initiative (command and conquer reference) and save the human race for all eternity. My point is can't stress out about the unknown future you can only PREP FOR IT!!! On a side note isn't this more of a politics topic?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    If there is another war in the middle east, it will certainly have a big impact on us. The cost of fuel will skyrocket, as will everything that depends on the availability of cheap energy. That, unfortunately, is everything.

Who knows what that would end up like. The world economy is on the brink of failure and even a temporary shortage of energy could put it over the edge. One thing is for sure though, we will feel the effects of the war.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    One thing is for sure though, we will feel the effects of the war.

Yea but it won't be that 0 to 10,000 degrees in a millisecond feeling that some will experience. I don't see Russia or China rushing to the aid of an Islamic Theocracy run by religious fanatics.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Great, now all I can think about is getting some A & W root beer.. shopping list. Oh ,the war thing,.... set back,... STAY OUT OF IT,.. watch the events , let Israel kick some sandy bootie. :starwars:

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I think the velocity and brutality of an Israeli/ Saudi attack on Iran would shut a lot of mouths in the region calling for its downfall.

MerKWorK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Muncie
    Instead of wondering who would win this fight, maybe we need to ask the question of why the fight has to happen to begin with. And furthermore, who is provoking it. People have to start searching for the truth themselves and stop accepting everything they hear said on the news. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom