Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I wonder how many democrats are laying on their beds in the fetal position watching the election results right now?
    Probably not many.

Not sure what the conservative echo chamber is saying, but Democrats are on-track to keep 50/50 control of the Senate, as of 10pm.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As of now Fetterman is leading by 1% almost 2 million deadheads voted for him.
    Before bed last night, I did pull up Steven Crowder’s Rumble feed for a few minutes. He had Ben Shapiro on there talking and he was going on about “candidate quality does matter”. Apparently only to republican voters. Otherwise how do you explain democrats voting for the likes of Fetterman, Hobbs, and Warnock?

When they say “doesn’t matter who, vote blue”, they mean it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Before bed last night, I did pull up Steven Crowder’s Rumble feed for a few minutes. He had Ben Shapiro on there talking and he was going on about “candidate quality does matter”. Apparently only to republican voters. Otherwise how do you explain democrats voting for the likes of Fetterman, Hobbs, and Warnock?

When they say “doesn’t matter who, vote blue”, they mean it.
    Honestly I think republicans need to stop being overly individualistic, and work as a pack like the dems.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Honestly I think republicans need to stop being overly individualistic, and work as a pack like the dems.
    It certainly would appear so. If a republican says something dumb or ”inartful” or post mean tweets, many average republicans will turn on that candidate like they had the plague. A democrat can have nothing but a disastrous economy, skyrocketing fuel bills, asymptomaticly rising inflation to run on and they stick by them and prop them up no matter what.

The republicans‘ game plan is not winning the games it should be. And in this economy with all the child mutilation and demonic activities going on out there, if there was an election season to shipwreck the democrats, this was it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    As of 6:15AM Wednesday NO red wave at all. Barely a ripple.

Picked up four (4) in the House. Lost one (1) in the Senate. Lost two (2) governors.

Historically speaking this is a massive under-performance by republicans. Usually the party out of power kicks butt in the midterms but it would appear that's not so this time.

Regards,

Doug

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Both have been in the swamp for years. That is one of the reasons I left Illinois.
    When I was in high school (about 45 years ago), my social studies teacher told the class a joke.
    He said "Democrats have it their wills, they want to be buried in Chicago."
    I didn't get the joke until he followed up with the punch line...
    "So they could continue to vote."
    At the time it mostly flew over my head. As I grew older and more interested in what was going on in the world around me, I understood more of the impact of the joke.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    As of 6:15AM Wednesday NO red wave at all. Barely a ripple.

Picked up four (4) in the House. Lost one (1) in the Senate. Lost two (2) governors.

Historically speaking this is a massive under-performance by republicans. Usually the party out of power kicks butt in the midterms but it would appear that's not so this time.

Regards,

Doug
    Result of only providing lip service the the conservatives in your party for decades.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Maybe not the tsunami many were hoping for … but looks like we will barely squeak out the house and senate. There are some races I cannot believe after all the hype…. Fetterman being one of them.

Top Bottom