Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The problem is that the people whose employment will be most directly affected by this didn't vote for it. They are victims of the soy latte sipping millennial and genz drones we off to universities to be indoctrinated into becoming the safe space needing, hate speech banning, DEI championing, earth saving, narcissistic, logically deficient voters of the big government Democrat party.
    When the food stamps dry up, free housing, and about 70 million democrat voters have to find a job to eat. It might change their voting habits.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    That race is probably the most glaring reason why McConnell should lose the majority leader post.
    I think the Republican Party needs new, younger leadership. I think that Republicans did this to themselves. The Democrats left the door open and the Republicans still couldn't figure out how to walk in and walk away with the election. New blood is needed and Trump isn't helping the party. As a matter of fact, I think he is doing much more to damage the party than to help.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the Republican Party needs new, younger leadership. I think that Republicans did this to themselves. The Democrats left the door open and the Republicans still couldn't figure out how to walk in and walk away with the election. New blood is needed and Trump isn't helping the party. As a matter of fact, I think he is doing much more to damage the party than to help.
    Who is the party? Who are republicans?

Answer; most here are.

Why didn’t we get younger leadership on the ballot?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm seeing random tweets and noticing it myself that the Republicans might not get the majority in the House. I'll admit, I'm not the most political savvy. Just looking at the map and watching the Dem count keep going up.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm seeing random tweets and noticing it myself that the Republicans might not get the majority in the House. I'll admit, I'm not the most political savvy. Just looking at the map and watching the Dem count keep going up.
    Nevada senate race the democratic candidate just gained 10k votes all of a sudden.

Top Bottom