• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    kinda surprising the OP seems to have certainly kept his cool in this thread, no? more so than he and his brother did towards the AMC employee anyway. kudos for that I guess. but nevertheless the behavior in the theater = yellow flag, unsportsmanlike conduct.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    HEY! You need to go sit down with that popcorn. No wandering around from thread to thread with that. You paid for one thread, so take your seat in that thread with your popcorn before I have to insult you and throw you out.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Redacted for brevity.

So, I tell my brother I'm going to the bathroom and then we can buy our cokes and head to the theater room. I go to the bathroom and walk out and my brother is furious. He said one of the kid workers came up and told him he had to either sit down on a bench in the lobby or go to the theater room and sit down but no walking around in the lobby.

So I went up to the desk where the manager was and said who in the hell told my brother he can't walk around out here? The clown manager said they have some kind of policy where you have to go into the theater room and sit or sit down on a bench in the lobby, but no walking around! Then my brother said "Do I look like a f*cking kid? I'm a grown adult!" Then I told the manager I have been there many times the last ten years spending lots of money and buying lots of snacks and I have never been told I could not walk around and waste a few minutes before the movie started.

Further redacted for brevity .

Out of all of that the quote in red struck me the strongest. You're arguing with some punk "manager" about a bull **** policy but instead of demonstrating your adulthood you're cursing and yelling at some dweeb?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I showed up with my gun printing terribly, walked past the costly food, and enjoyed this movie. Except for the creepy mind control flashbacks. I about walked out when those started. Too close to home. The fight scenes were cool though.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    "If you run into an a-hole in the morning, you ran into an a-hole. If you run into a-holes all day, you're the a-hole." -Raylan Givens, Justified

Wow..we are quoting Raylen now? I generally root for the Crowders! By the way, if you haven't seen Boyd as the transvestite in Sons-of anarchy you are missing out!

Top Bottom