Not the ferrets!

Noooooo.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'll get the Buggatti, and the Helo, READY !!!!!

Roger that.

Who is Roger and why is he allowed in the Bugatti?

Good question.....

Let me get back to you

"The" Bugatti.

If Fenway really cared about you guys, you'd each have one of your own. Like the crew members on "The Life Aquatic" all getting their own Glocks. Only the interns had to share a Glock.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have a job that puts me in contact with new recruits who are shipping out to training. Every month, I have a "special snowflake" speech I give the group leaving in the next 30 days. The basic points are this: there has never been a special person, and you aren't going to be the first. Nobody owes you anything. If you complete your training it will be because you earned it through hard work, discipline and mental toughness. You won't glide through on a cloud because the Army owes you one. There are special deeds, but they are done by normal people who chose to do the right thing, the hard thing, not because they were born to do it. Mommy and Daddy told you that you were special; they were wrong.

During the speech, I always get several people looking at me like I just shot their dog. Reality has kicked them in their precious little heart, and it hurts. I wish more more folks could realize this, instead of crying about all the meanies who won't hand them everything they ever wanted, and thank them for the privilege of serving them.

If you guys weren't so mean, you would have shown how to link Photobucket pics, Imgur pics. You would have linked in this thread the FAQ section on posting pics. And RMQ and CM would have helped him before he committed the infraction. Oh. Wait.

?You?re not special? graduation speech sparks buzz

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    In some little world of "fairness" I had to change my software so I could use the INGO photo system. It would NOT let the photo hosts interact with my PC for INGO.
    OK, I understand this system isn't the easiest until you get used to it BUT...it is a Gun owners web sight and not a marketplace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom