• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Time to light this one up folks. All hands on deck!

I just found out an old friend, whom I havent seen in years just lost her husband. He was taken off life support a few hours ago and passed away peacefully with his family by his side. He left behind a wife and two young kids; one of which sat on his hospital bed praying the rosary to help him pass on.

Please say an extra prayer to help the two kids power through this and not let it taint their Christmas holiday memories. As an adult I lost my grandma and dad both on holidays, and those holidays just arent the same. I cant imagine kids dealing with this on the biggest of our holidays.

I find this especially important because this is one of my biggest debate counterparts when it comes to gun rights; we regularly have discussions on FB regarding "common sense" gun laws and "how we just need to do SOMETHING". I love her to death, regardless of her naive views on the subject of guns and 2A rights. She is a kind soul, and honestly means well.

Please lift her, and especially her two children, up in your prayers. They really need it.

Prayers sent .....

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Prayers for all above!

I need prayers for my 20 year old son Ben, he has been told he has "strong signs" of prostate cancer, we will be going for further testing. Please pray first that it is NOT prostate cancer (or any cancer) and if it is for a complete healing. I will update when we know further (we don't know much right now)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Update

So far the docs haven't ruled out cancer but feel that it is unlikely but there has been some talk that he may be sterile, he has always wanted to be a dad. We have another doc apt on the 23rd so I would appreciate continued prayers for both no cancer and that he is not sterile. Thank you so much!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another request. I got word around lunchtime that an old friend passed away this am. It was unusually shocking to me because I was just IMing her a couple hours earlier, possibly right before her death. We didnt always see eye to eye (especially on guns) but she was one of the few that was willing to have a discussion on those hotbutton topics and begrudgingly accept when she was wrong. She was a class act.

Please pray for her young kids, Lee and Lucy. Not only did they lose their mother today, but also their father several months ago. They are going to need some incredible strength to lift them up in comfort.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Another request. I got word around lunchtime that an old friend passed away this am. It was unusually shocking to me because I was just IMing her a couple hours earlier, possibly right before her death. We didnt always see eye to eye (especially on guns) but she was one of the few that was willing to have a discussion on those hotbutton topics and begrudgingly accept when she was wrong. She was a class act.

Please pray for her young kids, Lee and Lucy. Not only did they lose their mother today, but also their father several months ago. They are going to need some incredible strength to lift them up in comfort.
    Prayer sent up

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Prayers inbound...I have been there...Twice....

I know it seems weird but trials like that can make a relationship stronger...Like forging a strong knife out of steel...Someone told me that when it happened and I wanted to punch them in the face....Now I hug them every time I see them...Life is funky that way...

I heard Joe Walsh (of all people) say one time...."When you are living your life and experiencing tragedies it seems like some crazy, insane series of random events...Then you get older and look back on it and it seems like a finely crafted novel that played out exactly as it should...."

You are in our hearts and prayers...

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I need prayers for my 20 year old son Ben, he has been told he has "strong signs" of prostate cancer, we will be going for further testing. Please pray first that it is NOT prostate cancer (or any cancer) and if it is for a complete healing. I will update when we know further (we don't know much right now)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Prayers for all above!

Update

So far the docs haven't ruled out cancer but feel that it is unlikely but there has been some talk that he may be sterile, he has always wanted to be a dad. We have another doc apt on the 23rd so I would appreciate continued prayers for both no cancer and that he is not sterile. Thank you so much!

We found out today that its not as good of news then we originally thought, they called us about his last ultrasound and in their words "there are some medical concerns" and have scheduled a cat scan on the 24th and we go right from the cat scan to a Oncologist to consult with them so we are back to being scared again. While we still are not sure of anything as of yet it feels like after feeling comfortable that this wasn't going to be cancer now the rug gets pulled back out from under us. My son is very up beat about this but as the dad its tearing me up. I have complete faith in God and know in my
    heart that my son is in his hands and that I shouldn't be worried, I am the type of person that confronts things head on and not being able to fix this right away and fix it for him is pretty rough on me. So again I ask for prayers for him, thank you for allowing me to vent.

Top Bottom