• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    As many of you know, my wife and I recently went thru our 3rd miscarriage. Our doctor had done some tests, as well as a genetic chromosome blood test. We found out that there is nothing wrong, but my wife only has one uterus. So, our doctor sent us to Midwest Fertility, and we meet our new doctor yesterday.

She told us that my wife could actually have a Septate or a Unicornuate uterus. The septate is more common, and can be treated with a very minor surgery. And the chances of a having a full pregnancy goes up 85%.
    The Unicornuate is very rare. And if you have it, you only have 2 options. Adoption or finding a surrogate mother.

They want to do the test next Wednesday.

I'm praying we find good news. I am REALLY hoping for good news. But, either way it goes, at least we will FINALLY have a reason this keeps happening.

I know faith and prayer can move mountains. I'm hoping INGO can pray for us, and help us move this mountain.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Not to be "that" person, but all females have only one uterus.

At any rate, I will be praying. Sarah was pushing 100 before she had Isaac. :D Faith, brother.

Maybe it was a half uterus, I dunno. Lots of big words were thrown at us.

We already talked about it, that if we are able to have a baby, Isaac would be on the list of names.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Good luck Marc and my prayers for you and your wife. I've been in your shoes and it is a very very hard thing to go through. I won't go into details in our case, but God has a plan for you no matter how hard it is to deal with.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You have been on my list since your post about the miscarriage, but I will continue to pray and ask for His blessings on you and your wife!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    prayers to you. We're been to Midwest a few times. Good people there. My wife and I will be trying IVF next month. I have to have surgery for it also.

Jason

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom