• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willfine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wanted to announce that I'm running in the GOP primary for Indiana House District 12. This includes all of Munster and Highland, a few precincts in SW Hammond and a few in west Griffith. I'm a Life Member in the NRA and a big fan of INGO. You can check out my website at finein12.com - Home.

Bill Fine

Authorized by the Committee to Elect William I. Fine

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    Wish you well from Valpo! If you're in need of some manpower here and there before the primary/general I'd love to help when my schedule permits. They try to suck the fun out of my life in law school but I can't think of many things that would be more fulfilling or fun for me than helping a man like you to victory!

willfine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement. If you know anyone living in Munster or Highland please let them know that an NRA supporter is running in their District. Also let them know that the Democrat incumbent has an F rating from the NRA.

All support will be welcome.

willfine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just an update. I won my contested primary and will be the GOP candidate in HD 12 this November. Please tell your friends and relatives in SW Hammond, Munster, Highland or SW Griffith that one of us is running for the Indiana House.

Top Bottom