• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Saw Strongcrow (Jack) there today briefly then he, assuming, was off to find parts for his new project. :): That was the only other INGO hat I saw while there. Bought a "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" pin for the INGO hat, yes I'm that broke, and cheesy. :):

Also had a nice long conversation with Joe from Acme Sports out of Seymour. BigCraig is definitely the name to drop with these guys lol They even had a Serbu on display along with several different types of suppressors.

I'm looking forward to doing business with them in the future. Joe even offers to take you down the road to the local LE range to test fire anything your looking at purchasing. :+1: on that offer, very cool!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    lesseee... we dropped in around 4:00 and stayed until 7ish. (About two hours of those three were spent at the Raven table!!)

We saw:
    BigCountry, StrongCrow.. and the guy with him but for the life of me I can't remember his name..., esrice, kr_treefrog2, lovemywoods, scutter01, and southofindy... hmm... I feel like I'm missing someone...

PS.. we'll also be there Saturday morning until.. forever. And probably make an appearance on Sunday as well. :)

Last edited:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I will be there first thing tomorrow morning with AshyLarry.

Planning on stopping by Gungho's booth and dropping off some INGO cards if he will let me.

Maybe we will see some of you there.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Pami,

Appleseed is on the main aisle, left side about 3/4 of the way back. Across the aisle from the Glock guy (Doc Glock???) and next to the folks with teh magnetic firearms mounts. I'll be back on Sunday all day, USAFE7RET has the table tomorrow.

BTW, did get to have a nice long chat with Silent Warrior this afternoon, always good to put a name/face together!

Hawkhavn

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Pami,

Appleseed is on the main aisle, left side about 3/4 of the way back. Across the aisle from the Glock guy (Doc Glock???) and next to the folks with teh magnetic firearms mounts. I'll be back on Sunday all day, USAFE7RET has the table tomorrow.

BTW, did get to have a nice long chat with Silent Warrior this afternoon, always good to put a name/face together!

Hawkhavn

I walked right by that table three times and totally didn't see it. I wanted to stop, too. :xmad:

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Me too, I remember the magnetic dudes and the glock doc. Totally missed the Appleseed booth.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    might be there 2morro afternoon. how would I find fenway for a hat? And 2 become a site supporter. Turtle! Turtle!

Indiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Went Friday night and picked up a new Walther P22. None of the sellers would budge on the listed price which was quite a surprise to past shows. The Friday crowd was thinnner than usual and many of the dealers were packing up around 7:30. I did not see any ammo deals that I could not do better either purchasing loaclly or online.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    1500 Show

I just got back from the show; got there before 8 and waiting in a long line to pay and get in. It went pretty fast so no complaints. When I left at 10 something the place was getting crowded and people were parking a distance away.

I thought the prices were on the high side and personally did not see any deals to make me get my wallet out. Bought a soft carry case for my M1 carbine that will allow the new scope for thiry dollars. That and a couple small items was all I walked away with which I am sure made the wife happy. Lots of stuff to look at and fondle but that was it for me.

I had on my new INGo hat but did not see one other while on my walk thru.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    I got there about 8:30 and saw our great sheriff of Boone County (Ken Campbell) and I stopped by the Appleseed booth and had a nice talk with USAFE7RET. Very nice guy. I bought a Fobus paddle holster for the new Kahr PM40 for $20, 100 rds of .357 SIG for the Glock $29, and a few paper targets for the home range. Nice show, but all the guns seemed a little high. PSS had the best prices of anyone though.

NBForrest

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Indy 1500 Fun

Went last evening from 2:30 to 7. Picked up a few new S&W toys. Most fun I've had this side of the Mason / Dixon!! One dealer was firm on price (and lost an additional sale :D b/c of it); the other I dealt with came down to what I considered "bargain range". Wish I could have gone back today, but I fully invested my mad money last night!!

:rockwoot:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Was there from 8am till about 3:50 today. Saw 7 or 8 people in all... I'm not even going to try and remember names... too many faces, too many names, and I ran into too many people that I know outside of the forums. All I bought was a surefire flashlight... saw an AR I wanted but decided the 700$ is better spent towards bills.

Top Bottom