• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Got back on 2 wheels this year after 5 years. Last bike was a Suzuki TL1000, awesome bike.

New ride is a used Honda VTX1300. Nice for what I use it for, putting around town.

img00170201108161918.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I had an FZR 600 like this

P7180001.jpg

I'd like to get another bike some day. If it is newer, it'll probably be one of the Sportster 48s. Older bike, it'll be a Shovelhead (Dyna series most likely unless I can find a good price on the rolling lazy boy).

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    album.php
    I am kind of in a rut on motorcycles. I am on my 4th ZG1000 Kawasaki. The first got traded with 94,000 miles and was still running fine. The second got traded off with 88,000 miles because I wanted new 2004. I totalled that one with only 12,000 miles on it. The one I replaced it with now has 52,000 miles. They quit making them in 2006, I better take care of this one, I am not sure I know how to ride anything else.

Last edited:

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I am kind of in a rut on motorcycles. ...

Nothing wrong with that. I've been hooked on Ventures since '90. When it comes to touring there's not a lot better than a liquid cooled V-4 with shaft drive. Power, comfort, and reliability make a good long-distance combination, especially if mama wants to ride on the back.

Still, if I could, I'd have one of everything. Even the ridiculously uncomfortable custom choppers are good to look at.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I have enjoyed this thread. I like to look at all bikes. Each reflects directly to the owner taste. Thanks to all who shared their pictures.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I've sort of allowed my motorcycle to fall into disrepair so I shall not post photos.

Anyway it's a 2000 Yamaha V-Star, it is a very smooth riding bike, in the 11 or so years that I have owned it it has always started & has always been reliable, but I don't garage it & I have never even bothered to put a cover on it.

The last couple of years tree branches have come down on it, ripping up the leather seats & breaking a few parts like the tail light bar and stuff but I don't seem to mind, the bike still runs down the road just fine even if it's chromed pieces are starting to rust up on me a bit & it's paint job could use re-freshing.

I honestly don't care though, I've been riding since 77' so basically at this point in my riding career I am not out to impress anyone with how my motorcycle looks, all I care about is keeping the wind in my face & bugs in my teeth.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    YUUUUUUUP! HD Sportster Nightster
    sprtstr.jpg

HarleySportster.jpg

Soon to be the new owner of the Victory High Ball in Flat Black

Last edited:
    Top Bottom