• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    no way repair!!! squealers baby backs make me want to drive there now!

Sorry Slab, being a long time Mooresville resident until moving 4 years ago, Squealers hands down makes me want to
    puke3.gif

Ate there 4 times, 3 of the 4times the ribs was not even done. I get queasy just driving by and looking at the place.

Now, Famous Dave's...hmmmm Baby back or St. Louis, awesome, plus their sides are great. Best friend had a feast for us from FD's for our Super Bowl party and will be going to the new corporate store in Greenwood Sat. with my sister to celebrate my birthday from the 12th and her's on the 19th (btw Michigan Road is a franchisee).

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Dang, I wish I could come chow with yous guys but alas I have other plans. See it's my birthday and I have a chair reserved at BD's Mongolian BBQ that I plan to occupy until I don't fit in it anymore... I suppose the gulttony could be achieved at Squealers, but it's just not the same...

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Now, Famous Dave's...hmmmm Baby back or St. Louis, awesome, plus their sides are great. Best friend had a feast for us from FD's for our Super Bowl party and will be going to the new corporate store in Greenwood Sat. with my sister to celebrate my birthday from the 12th and her's on the 19th (btw Michigan Road is a franchisee).

while they may be good(IDK never been) the fact remains they boil their ribs and that is not real BBQ low and slow SMOKED is real BBQ. not trying to rip tyou apart but I'm passionate about my BBQ.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I've eaten at Squealer's several times and it's always been good. Most recently was about a month ago. Their "hot" bbq isn't hot, but other than that - no complaints.

I'd love to go this Saturday but I will be out of town. I'll catch the next one.

Ron

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom