• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Did anyone see the guy selling smokeless powder in the unmarked containers? He had them all marked with the major one, varget, reloader,ect, but none of the containers had the factory wrap on them!!
    They were all had written on tape, when I asked him about this he was really vague about why the wrap was gone, I did'nt buy any did anyone else?:noway:

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Did anyone see the guy selling smokeless powder in the unmarked containers? He had them all marked with the major one, varget, reloader,ect, but none of the containers had the factory wrap on them!!
    They were all had written on tape, when I asked him about this he was really vague about why the wrap was gone, I did'nt buy any did anyone else?:noway:

Thats a kinda a scary thought, oops pistol powder in your rifle, or verse visea

c3d4b2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    He was probably buying bulk and repackaging it. It is hard to believe today, however in the olden days they use to go to the gun shop and buy powder and it was put in a paper sack.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Wow, no thanks! I'll take my chances on a sealed, marked container. Hate to make it this far, and get blowed up cause I wanted to cheap out on some powder at the gun show, we paid $18 to get into.:D

Top Bottom