• ...and so much more!
  • Tyler13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Wanamaker
    kaylee_sign.jpg

Hi there INGO community! The crew at Patriot Concealment Systems is getting ready to head out to the gun show today. We know the weather is supposed to be nice and the "Honey Do" List will be getting completed rather than attending the show.

We wanted to offer our friends here at the INGO community our "Show Rate" through our online store throughout the entire weekend. If you go over to www.patriotconcealmentsystems.com and use promo code: "INGO2016" at check out you will receive 15% off your entire order!

The promo code ends Monday at Midnight! If you can't make it out to the show then place your order online. If you do happen to make it out, come by our booth! We are a couple rows in right across from the concession stands. Just look for the big red road cases and the illuminated stage truss system!

Also if you make it out to the show and ask Kaylee for an autograph she'll give you a free sticker! (She doesn't know I'm offering this...I just want to see her reaction)

Hope to see everyone at the show!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Will you have any OWB for the Ruger American Pistol, PPQ and VP9LE? Looking for one of each.
    Thanks,
    Dan

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I got my Kaylee autograph, a free sticker, and two holsters (with INGO discount :) ).
    The show is pretty small this month, but the holsters made up for it.

Tyler13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Wanamaker
    It was nice meeting you today Dbrier! Thank you for supporting small business and giving me a laugh about the autograph!

gutpile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    it was fun to see you folks today, my grandson likes his sticker! i also need a holster for an S&w airweight hope it got busier after i left

Tyler13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2013
    Wanamaker
    Hey Dan. We currently don't carry the Ruger All American, but we plan on having it in the near future. As far as the OWB's for PPQ and VP9 we can make those for you, but we do not have them in inventory. You can order them from our website at Patriot Concealment Systems Custom Kydex Holsters and use the INGO2016 promo code for 15% off. Or you can visit us at the booth and we can take your order here!

@Gutpile. We only stock semi-automatics at this time. Unfortunately we do not get a big demand for kydex revolver holsters so we do not manufacture them. I'm sure there are some other kydex/holster makers on INGO that can help you out though. Henry holster is turning out some really great stuff. I'd check with him!

Top Bottom