• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I used to go every September to the 3 Hour Figure 8 World Championship. A couple of years ago, we stopped going because tickets were becoming outrageous. Not that it isnt worth it, but now that my uncle no longer races in it it is tougher convince the wife we need to load the kids up and go with no skin in the game.

Now, we are wanting to watch it on their streaming app this year, but finding any info about that 1 race is impossible.

Has anyone watched it on their app before? Does anyone here still actively go to the track?

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    One of the many local racing events I miss since moving to Tennessee, along with going to Winchester and stopping by and getting some fresh Wick's pies while there.
    That little dirt track in Paragon was always a fun place to see some grass roots racing. Had co-workers that raced late models on several Indiana tracks, more than I can recall.
    Good luck finding what you're looking for Hatin, do share with us if ya find that site.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    One of the many local racing events I miss since moving to Tennessee, along with going to Winchester and stopping by and getting some fresh Wick's pies while there.
    That little dirt track in Paragon was always a fun place to see some grass roots racing. Had co-workers that raced late models on several Indiana tracks, more than I can recall.
    Good luck finding what you're looking for Hatin, do share with us if ya find that site.
    Paragon is a nice track to go to just to get out of the house and watch some racin. Usually some good races, mostly local guys and occasionally a fight in the pits to top off the night.

Speedrome on a regular saturday night is one of those tracks I dont wanna take my kids to. Last time I went on a normal race weekend we saw 3 fights. And the fights werent the drivers, it was drunks in the stands. We eventually started going to the 3 hour only, then completely stopped all together. I still wanna watch it tho, just without the hassle of the crowd and the drunks

Top Bottom