• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sailinon

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    I live in Indianapolis and am CC Licensed.

My Doctor is retiring, and I don't like where he worked (no firearms sign).

Because I have to change doctors anyway, I may as well go to one who works at a business that's more agreeable to my "Life Views".

Do you have a recommendation for a General Practitioner doctor in the Indianapolis area who's practice is CC friendly?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are you really going to choose your doctor because of a sign on the door of the building he works in? It may not even be his belief. Of you may find one who is fine with guns but you know none of his other positions in life. Maybe he's in NAMBLA?

Doctors are not Diet Coke. You can't get the same product from any location you choose.

That being said, Dr Records is a solid physician.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I live in Indianapolis and am CC Licensed.

My Doctor is retiring, and I don't like where he worked (no firearms sign).

Because I have to change doctors anyway, I may as well go to one who works at a business that's more agreeable to my "Life Views".

Do you have a recommendation for a General Practitioner doctor in the Indianapolis area who's practice is CC friendly?

I call bs on the CC license, there is no CC license in indiana, do you mean an License to Carry Handgun? Sorry I just had to be "that guy" today....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Are you really going to choose your doctor because of a sign on the door of the building he works in? It may not even be his belief. Of you may find one who is fine with guns but you know none of his other positions in life. Maybe he's in NAMBLA?

Doctors are not Diet Coke. You can't get the same product from any location you choose.

That being said, Dr Records is a solid physician.

I love it when this question comes up and you answer. :D

If you're CCing, why does it matter? :cool:

Oh, and Doc, NAMBLA members are people too. :n00b:

sailinon

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    OK, answers to questions in no particular order.

Side of town I'm in: Broad Ripple. Yes we drive a Subaru, No we didn't vote for BHO.

Yes, it's a lifetime LTCH and I see calling it CC irritates you as much as people calling Cartridges "bullets" irritates me. One is a component of the other. My bad.

If I'm CC'ing, it doesn't matter, but if I'm going to spend my money someplace, and I have a choice (before ObammyCare makes everything magically perfect) I'm going to spend it with like minded people, not morons who believe having the sign will make the bad folk in the World say "oh...wait....well, in that case, I'll just go next door".

Yes, as long as I have a choice, part of what goes into me choosing a doctor is the company they keep (sign on the door - their belief or not). Thank you for the recommendation of Dr. Records.

Thank you all for the recommendations, keep them coming!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think this guy is accepting new patients...

tumblr_l68e2po2wd1qcsj4k.gif

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Andrew Johnstone in Greenwood.

Great doctor and avid hunter, collector, and shooter.

I knew he'd be my doctor as long as possible when I bumped in to him at a gun shop while he was picking up his suppressor.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I would be scared if I new my DR. had a suppressor because I am pretty sure I pi$$ed him off when I lied to get out of the hospital:dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't carry in to the doctor's office for an exam. I don't care how gun friendly he might be. I don't want to put him in the position of lying (possibly criminally) for me when the Obamacare forms start asking about firearms.

Top Bottom