• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I always thought Helmke was a douche, now I see my thoughts weren't unfounded.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We are only 38? I want to see the rating system! I demand a recount!

We can do better. Next year--45 or bust!:xmad:

I finally got around to reading the Brady links and I feel alot better. The way I read it, we're 42. Of course, we're tied with 8 other states. Now if we pass a bill that disallows colleges from banning guns on campus, we'll skyrocket to 47 (assuming everybody else maintains status quo).

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    i know its falling on def ears but it made me puke in my mouth so i had to say something. my email to the brady campaign.

i doubt you will even read this but i am an veteran of operation enduring freedom did one tour to afghanistan to serve my country which i volunteered for, and i am still serving my country.i am a law abiding citizen and never had any run ins with the law or have a "rap sheet". i legally have a carry permit "lifetime" thank god. i use it for protection and training and sport, i hope i never have to use it on someone to take their life but if i am put into a position where my life is in danger i am going to do what i have to do to go home to my family at the end of the day. so why does your campaign make gun owners look like complete criminals. the true criminals dont care about laws thats why they are called criminals. they dont care that its against the law for them to own or carry a gun they are going to do it anyway. they steal most of their guns or buy them before they get a record or just off the black market. its unfortunate that people die everyday bc of others taking their life but the gun doesnt go off on its own. someone had to pull the trigger. you can outlaw every gun but the criminals will still have them. with everything going on in this world i feel its important that people arm themselves for protection along with the basic knowledge of being a proper and safe gun owner. i just dont understand why you guys are making it harder for us legal people to own or carry out our 2 amendment right to carry guns when the criminals will get em anyway.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom