Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Can you sue your employer if the experimental vaccine does not get fda approval and you have bad side effects from it like the sniffles all the way up to and including death? If they require it they should be responsible for reactions to it.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Can you sue your employer if the experimental vaccine does not get fda approval and you have bad side effects from it like the sniffles all the way up to and including death? If they require it they should be responsible for reactions to it.
    There are forms available for an employee to submit to an employer to view to explain that. Once they get you to sign the shot form, no one is liable...that's the bluff that one should call.

Catherine Fitts, who I just linked to, did an excellent interview, one of the better overviews of the situation at hand.

Another Patriot that explains the situation is Robert Barnes, a constitutional lawyer. Very good info in layman's terms in a calm manner, outstanding. He has successfully sued many on behalf of free citizens. You'll never read this in main stream.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Today is the last day for IU Health folks to get the first shot, is my understanding. They've cranked up the marketing for this garbage in our daily newsletter with 2 - 3 articles about getting vaccinated in each... :rolleyes:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Today is the last day for IU Health folks to get the first shot, is my understanding. They've cranked up the marketing for this garbage in our daily newsletter with 2 - 3 articles about getting vaccinated in each... :rolleyes:
    It's just like anything wrong in life, call their bluff, nothing to lose but your health if one caves in. It's an individual decision. So far, so far, we still have freedoms.

People will eventually unite, not sure what the catalyst will be, but resistance is imperative. If only 10 maybe 15% of people had taken a stand in the last year, the nonsense would have died down much sooner. I hope I'm wrong, but the adverse effects or deaths from experimentation on the human race is likely, if not already, going to exceed the alleged death rate from the election year flu.
    :bash:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Luckily for me my religious exemption was approved, at least for this year. We'll see how that goes for next year. I'm hoping there'll be some court cases brought and won before the end of this year so we can sh!tcan this whole forced vaccine nonsense. Not encouraged by the losses so far though... :(

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Luckily for me my religious exemption was approved, at least for this year. We'll see how that goes for next year. I'm hoping there'll be some court cases brought and won before the end of this year so we can sh!tcan this whole forced vaccine nonsense. Not encouraged by the losses so far :poop:though... :(
    See my post #44 Robert Barnes interview. More wins than anyone realizes, you'll just never hear about them. The rest of this decade is going to be a real cluster on many fronts, and IMO the litigation aspect will explode.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, let's see.
    If they require vaccination, and half the employees decide the unemployment money is better, and the company shuts down from a lack of workers...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Well, let's see.
    If they require vaccination, and half the employees decide the unemployment money is better, and the company shuts down from a lack of workers...
    As a 50+ year union member I think you would have trouble finding 1 employee willing to risk a paycheck. I stuck my neck out too many times while my brothers watched my head cut off.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well, let's see.
    This will happen to such a large degree that employers will beg to get workers back, it's already happened. You'll just never read about it. People are fed up, trying to making a living and support their families. Once the boundaries of livelihood are crossed, things get ugly....check out other Countries fighting back right now, it's huge.

People are beginning to realize they've been duped, and add in monetary collapse, it's SHTF time. As for the shot/employment issue, it seems employers are liable, UNLESS you sign your rights away by taking the shot. Please, please look through post #44. Not trying to toot my own horn, but Beep Beep!;)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I asked the rhetorical question on the comments sections of one of the ignorant articles, if we aren`t, beginning September 1, going to allow ONLY patients, guests and vendors into the hospital that are "fully vaccinated", stating that anything otherwise would be extremely hypocritical. Got mostly thumbs down, as I expected. There are a LOT of pro-corporation, liberal, brain-dead sheep there. I had hoped my supervision would address this post with me, but so far, nothing. Speaking with a member of management today, I heard about a LOT of ignorant, perverse, racist crap the corporation is pushing anew, and I`m finished with the politically correct ******** there. Period. I retired early from lilly to get away from the same sick, perverse, corporate domineering crap, and I certainly won`t tolerate it from these sickos.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom