• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    https://www.953mnc.com/2020/10/05/h...mOg70ZT36yYmuw4tmK0phwkCvNXBj7hcCoDtqawg2XkHM

“ Governor Eric Holcomb said he would consider another stay at home order if the data concerning the coronavirus says it would be prudent. Holcomb also said he believes the pushback on the statewide mask mandate is a natural reaction to being told what to do.

“Until we get to the day where we have a lot of therapeutics and a vaccine that’s effective, we’re gonna have to do the things that responsibly contain this,” Holcomb told WISH-TV host Phil Sanchez, on Sunday “All Indiana Politics”.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I was disappointed during the "phase one" time I never had to use my "travel papers". In fact other then going out to eat and getting a haircut, I didn't change a thing. Never wore a mask until I had to (mandate and when stores required them for grocery shopping) and still don't if I don't have to. I may get a hair cut tomorrow just in case I can't for a while again.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    https://www.953mnc.com/2020/10/05/h...mOg70ZT36yYmuw4tmK0phwkCvNXBj7hcCoDtqawg2XkHM

“ Governor Eric Holcomb said he would consider another stay at home order if the data concerning the coronavirus says it would be prudent. Holcomb also said he believes the pushback on the statewide mask mandate is a natural reaction to being told what to do.

“Until we get to the day where we have a lot of therapeutics and a vaccine that’s effective, we’re gonna have to do the things that responsibly contain this,” Holcomb told WISH-TV host Phil Sanchez, on Sunday “All Indiana Politics”.

Not much daylight between this jackass and Woody when it comes to this scam.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My sister in law works as a speech pathologist at a nursing home. She says the National Guard is there.

She has to get tested 2 times a week. She said it was because Indiana is at 10%. I asked 10% of what? She said 10% of the population has COVID.

That can't be right...

It could be a 10% positivity rate, ie: 1 out of every 10 tests is positive. A number of states base their travel advisory lists on states with a positivity rate above a certain level

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Condescending . "Oh, nothing to worry about, it's natural for children to resist being told what to do, but we just have to cram that medicine down their throat because we know what's best for them." :rolleyes:

Holcomb is an embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Condescending . "Oh, nothing to worry about, it's natural for children to resist being told what to do, but we just have to cram that medicine down their throat because we know what's best for them." :rolleyes:

Come on man. Ease up a bit.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

Holcomb is beyond condescending with his statement on "natural reaction". Rainwater just secured another vote.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Come on man. Ease up a bit.

After eight months I've had enough of living under this petty tinpot dictator, breathing through a stinking disease-infested mask, and being chided left and right for trying to live my life like a normal human. Holcomb can have minimal decorum back when he shows himself worthy of it through his actions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After eight months I've had enough of living under this petty tinpot dictator, breathing through a stinking disease-infested mask, and being chided left and right for trying to live my life like a normal human. Holcomb can have minimal decorum back when he shows himself worthy of it through his actions.

And I agree across the board. I am well over him. He is a putz in the truest sense of the word. He has stolen a year from me I do not have to give.

Using the "P" word man.
    Look at the edit OK.
    Man you guys are thick at times.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

You are truly the Anne Frank of our time.

:rolleyes:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Any new info??? We made it past the election....so if Holcomb was waiting until after the 3rd, we are there.

It'll probably take a few days, maybe a week, but winter lockdown is coming now that Holcomb knows he (apparently, god help us) has overwhelming public support.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It'll probably take a few days, maybe a week, but winter lockdown is coming now that Holcomb knows he (apparently, god help us) has overwhelming public support.

This certainly sounds like a change of tune.

"Well, yeah, no, er.... I didn't mean on Wednesday, when I said the day after the election, I meant..."

Top Bottom