• IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Santa knows if you've been bad or good.

SantaChimneyPoop362x490.jpg

This is great, made me spew diet coke up my nose. not great when you're on a PC in the workplace breakroom.

Gonna print this out when I get home.

Indy Beerman...

Let me know if you really want to go though with the manure in his yard. I have a friend and neighbor that has a 30,000 Sow hog operation... Just saying...

Thanks for the offer, but I think his wife is going to make it miserable enough, doing this would be stooping to his leve, now that I have thought about it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Thanks for the offer, but I think his wife is going to make it miserable enough, doing this would be stooping to his leve, now that I have thought about it.

LOL... yeah you are probably right...

Just tell me it would not be fun to spray 10,000 gallons of liquid Hog manure in his yard though... :D

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Wow, thanks for the laugh. All jokes aside, you handled things great. Way to keep your cool. As has been mentioned before on this thread, neighbor wars rarely turn out well. You should have him over for a beer sometime, show him you're the bigger man. Just be sure to point out where the restrooms are as soon as he comes by.

stanicus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    You really need to call the police. Luckily he left "evidence". If he gets a case of the smarts and reports his ID stolen, you could be in a world of "poo"

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    You all are making me feel bad. My first thought was to package up the poop, put that guy's return address on it, and mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'm fairly certain the secret service guys would have a hard time believing that this guy had somehow lost physical control of a batch of his personal crap.

Obama wants a healthcare package delivered before the Easter recess -- better hurry and get in the mail!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    LOL... yeah you are probably right...

Just tell me it would not be fun to spray 10,000 gallons of liquid Hog manure in his yard though... :D

If I was going to do something devious, liqud would not be the way to go, remember I would not want to peeve the people around him, I got to see them also!

But I do know someone who has a Dig-it (front loader/backhoe)
    and the thought of a 10,000 gallons of liquid Hog manure moat would be hilarious.

Imagine him having to do the backstroke to get in and out. He's really lucky on two counts of my shoulder beng hurt, I was much more passive than I would have been if I would have been healthy, and with my warped sense of humor at times retaliation would have been in 30 minutes or less.

So as painfull as the shoulder hurts at times, it's a good thing that is was. It keep me ME out of trouble.:yesway:

Glock32j

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Danville IN
    This is the funnist fn story i have ever read. Everday i would throw my dogs crap in his yard and porch and definatly under his driver door handle too.

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    I would have left him squatting with his pants down untill the police showed up!

I would not only call the police but your home owners association involved if you live in a subdivision. The homeowners assoc. Would not take it lightly.

Last edited:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    call the police
    you have his dna
    and getting a protective order will be real easy

if you don't your only going to see it increase.

It took me telling a judge I will do whatever it takes to protect my family when we had a protective order issue a few years back-then they guy stopped being an a******

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    In that situation he had every reason to aim a gun at the guy. He could have been a real psycho and been waiting for him to walk around the corner and then shot him. Its his property and he had every right to do that. I would have made him sit there and wait for the police. If i was his neighbor I would have enjoyed the hell out of watching that unfold though!

As described here you are correct. Regardless of the accuracy of the story told here, do you think the only other party to actually be involved would give the same account of the situation in court?

Last edited:

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    It sounds like the wife is handling this situation much more effectively than the police would. Although I agree it would have been a good idea to at least report it to the police and get a record made at the time of the incident. After the wife's followup though it doesn't sound like you will be needing to reference a police record in the future.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    You all are making me feel bad. My first thought was to package up the poop, put that guy's return address on it, and mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'm fairly certain the secret service guys would have a hard time believing that this guy had somehow lost physical control of a batch of his personal crap.

All other suggestions lose to this one. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom